2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for MIKA@ Terminal 5 in New York City: 02 Feb

Blue Sky

i was watching one of the first mika interviews and his nose is huge in it but remember the bigger the better:naughty: or more to love :naughty: his nose is sooo cute i just watched the video where mika sings with his sister allegra/zuleika on stage and they are both adorable u can totally tell they are siblings like when u see other siblings together where one is famous they dont act like they are even related but u can tell that mika is almost protecting her its soooo sweet:wub2:

i was watching one of the first mika interviews and his nose is huge in it but remember the bigger the better:naughty: or more to love :naughty: his nose is sooo cute i just watched the video where mika sings with his sister allegra/zuleika on stage and they are both adorable u can totally tell they are siblings like when u see other siblings together where one is famous they dont act like they are even related but u can tell that mika is almost protecting her its soooo sweet:wub2:

That is the biggest MOST BEAUTIFUL NOSE IN THE WORLD..,.....

I wonder if it is TRUE - what they say about people who have BIG noses...

hhhhmmmm :das:

That is the biggest MOST BEAUTIFUL NOSE IN THE WORLD..,.....

I wonder if it is TRUE - what they say about people who have BIG noses...

hhhhmmmm :das:

You know what they say about people with big noses...........they have big feet, and you know what they say about people with big feet.....................................................................................................they have to buy big socks:wink2: :naughty:

Do I really have to post the dreadfully awful picture of Mika hugging me?

OH GAWD H-O-W could that ever be referred to as 'dreadful'..... what I wouldn't give to be your arms at that moment! ..... at least HE touched me :wub2:

You know what they say about people with big noses...........they have big feet, and you know what they say about people with big feet.....................................................................................................they have to buy big socks:wink2: :naughty:

hahahahaha big socks:roftl:

LMAO! Mika's nose is bigger than his feet :naughty:

....comparatively speaking, of course! :lmao:

OH GAWD H-O-W could that ever be referred to as 'dreadful'..... what I wouldn't give to be your arms at that moment! ..... at least HE touched me :wub2:

if touching his finger counts; i guess i touched HIM!!!!!!

i really wanted a hug!!! i will ALWAYS regret fo rnot asking him :tears: :tears:

i shook his hand na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na:bleh:

You may have shook his hand...but after the concert when I talked to him HE reached out and rubbed my arm.....ask Lucy - she saw him do it!!!!! SO :bleh:

i want to see it to believe it. lol

:lmao: You've seen it! It's on my myspace..and you commented! haha

I don't want to post it on here. Lurkers..bad picture..

It's horrible because Mika's hand got in the way of my friend's flash so the lighting is really weird, it's extreeeeemely close, and I just look BAD. Especially next to Mika.

if touching his finger counts; i guess i touched HIM!!!!!!

i really wanted a hug!!! i will ALWAYS regret fo rnot asking him :tears: :tears:

i regret listening to my friend and going home right after the concert!:thumbdown: she didnt even let me say good bye to u guys:thumbdown: and she like midway state more than mika :thumbdown:x1000 and notice she never joined the mfc like she said she would not good not goooood and we havent even really talked since the concert:naughty: