Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HI Blue x x

Yr coming back over for the Feb gigs arent you??

Hey Carri! How's the rat in the kitchen? Gone? Or still there? I've missed so much... :blush-anim-cl:

Yup, coming back, at least for the 25th and 26th, still not sure about the 28th. Only booked the flight on Mon morning & 2 nights in the hostel, we'll see. Are you doing all 3? And will you take your kids to one of the shows?

Alex - we are fine this end - just installed Skype and have been chatting to my mate in Toronto! - where are you?

Blue - will take the kids to the Monday night gig and am ferrying Wendi on Tuesday.

You can always stay at mine - not far from Gatrwick ifyou want to do the thursday too!!

Alex - we are fine this end - just installed Skype and have been chatting to my mate in Toronto! - where are you?

Blue - will take the kids to the Monday night gig and am ferrying Wendi on Tuesday.

You can always stay at mine - not far from Gatrwick ifyou want to do the thursday too!!

Ooooh that is sooo cool!!!:biggrin2: I am about one hour north of the city.

Ah I remember, on the Tuesday you're with Wendi!

That's very sweet of you! But I'm not alone this time, I'm with C@rin@, we're travelling together from Amsterdam so it's the two of us. Actually we're hoping Palladium will do some gig in London or nearby later that week. :roftl:

The main thing is: I have a project to finish for work that week and my knees are bad since December so I have to be careful with standing for too long (can't even sport properly at the moment). So I don't know if it's wise anyway to do a 3rd gig in a row. Oh well. We'll see.

Ah I remember, on the Tuesday you're with Wendi!

That's very sweet of you! But I'm not alone this time, I'm with C@rin@, we're travelling together from Amsterdam so it's the two of us. Actually we're hoping Palladium will do some gig in London or nearby later that week. :roftl:

The main thing is: I have a project to finish for work that week and my knees are bad since December so I have to be careful with standing for too long (can't even sport properly at the moment). So I don't know if it's wise anyway to do a 3rd gig in a row. Oh well. We'll see.

ok - hope knees are ok - mine are suffering at the moment from cycling!

offer open - can get 2 of you on sofa - so you know you wont be stranded!

My mom said no for personal reasons :mad3: She believes mika'll be better when he "matures" She says he is like a little puppy who needs to become a dog :mad3:

Aww - maybe you should get her on here on a friday night with us lot!

MAybe I shouldnt tell you that I am takking my kids to the London Shows at they were in the Big Girls Video!!

Aww - maybe you should get her on here on a friday night with us lot!

MAybe I shouldnt tell you that I am takking my kids to the London Shows at they were in the Big Girls Video!!

Hahah she's already on a forum of her own and this one's too fast and..well corrupted for her taste :bleh:

Oh really? That's soo cool!