Diana

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!

I promised my friends I'd paint their portraits aaaaaages ago.

So I'd better get to it.

I am waiting for the pain in my shoulder to subside!! :boxed:

It was far too painful to even consider going to bed - so I

took a couple of strong painkillers, and when I feel them

starting to kick in I will be offski!!!

Hope my little Biblings are beginning to hatch!! :wink2:

thank for your replies :thumb_yello: can u believe the phone rang after i wrote my last post on here :shocked: well yes you are right about men being nice when they first start a relationship , i did think about the other sheena thinking i was jealous but on the otherhand if my sons friend`s mum know this sheena as well as she says she does well she can back me up on what i would say as shes had a few run ins with my husband too, like he saying really nasty things to her so she might say something anyway :naughty: wendi the csa will be on to him anyway as uve got to give the benefit agency this info when u claim from them but hes self employed so he will say he only makes enough to survive :thumbdown: well it time for me to turn in so night folks !

thank for your replies :thumb_yello: can u believe the phone rang after i wrote my last post on here :shocked: well yes you are right about men being nice when they first start a relationship , i did think about the other sheena thinking i was jealous but on the otherhand if my sons friend`s mum know this sheena as well as she says she does well she can back me up on what i would say as shes had a few run ins with my husband too, like he saying really nasty things to her so she might say something anyway :naughty: wendi the csa will be on to him anyway as uve got to give the benefit agency this info when u claim from them but hes self employed so he will say he only makes enough to survive :thumbdown: well it time for me to turn in so night folks !

Goodnight Sheena - the CSA are not daft - and they can look at

all his books!!! Sweet dreams xx

I am waiting for the pain in my shoulder to subside!! :boxed:

It was far too painful to even consider going to bed - so I

took a couple of strong painkillers, and when I feel them

starting to kick in I will be offski!!!

Hope my little Biblings are beginning to hatch!! :wink2:

Oh your shoulder is bothering you? Hope the painkillers will kick in soon then!

You'll sleep like a wee baby. :naughty:

I've not forgotten about your Biblings! I broke my sewing machine on the boning of a big girl corset I was making so your Biblings will be made by hand. :blush-anim-cl:

I tried to draw the outlines of my friends but it's not working tonight, so I gave up. Now I put 21 Jump Street on instead! :naughty:

Oh your shoulder is bothering you? Hope the painkillers will kick in soon then!

You'll sleep like a wee baby. :naughty:

I've not forgotten about your Biblings! I broke my sewing machine on the boning of a big girl corset I was making so your Biblings will be made by hand. :blush-anim-cl:

I tried to draw the outlines of my friends but it's not working tonight, so I gave up. Now I put 21 Jump Street on instead! :naughty:

Don't do them by hand - I can wait - honestly!! :thumb_yello: