Working Online by Deano

deano

Has anyone here ever had a job working online?

My second question, has anyone here ever considered the possibility of making a living from the Internet?

I was speaking to an MFC member the other day, and I was explaining that I can work anywhere in the world (as long as their is wireless internet), and I work from my home currently, so never have to travel to work etc, it is a pretty amazing career option, and there are thousands of jobs you can do on the net...

Maybe one day I will teach people how to make crazy amount of cash from the Internet. :thumb_yello:

PM me if you are genuinly interested, I am always keen to dicuss anything Internet related.

Dean

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love that, but I would have to be interested - not selling anything.

I am also not a great risk taker, but I guess that working online you could start off small and see how it goes without risking your full time job.

Good points. You don't need to sell anything, in fact, that is one of the cool things about working online, you can sell other people's stuff, and get a %.

That means that you don't have to pay anything, you don't have to stock the products, you don't have to ship them, and you don't have to deal with complaints.

:thumb_yello:

Uuuummmmm ... I am also interested Deano ...... tho' I feel that I would need to do extra training in I.T. ........ :wub2:

Well I probably would too, but since becoming a Mika fan, I have found out how to do loads of things that I didn't know this time last year.

I kind of try to approach things logically and if they don't work out one way, keep trying till I can do it.

If I had more time on the internet, I am sure I could do more things, you just have to apply yourself.

Has anyone here ever had a job working online?

Not a paid one.

I've been administrator of a fanforum for years, moderator on a couple of other ones...

And I've set up a webstore for my boss at work experience.. and translated her website..

I'm curious about the kind of work you do now Deano.

this thread worries me a bit...:boxed:

haha. no need to be worried, I am way too busy with my own projects to be converting anyone, it is just a passion of mine, so I was wondering if out of the 9,000+ people on here, anyone else works on the net.

Good points. You don't need to sell anything, in fact, that is one of the cool things about working online, you can sell other people's stuff, and get a %.

That means that you don't have to pay anything, you don't have to stock the products, you don't have to ship them, and you don't have to deal with complaints.

:thumb_yello:

sounds easy

Do you mean like promoting stuff ??

haha. no need to be worried, I am way too busy with my own projects to be converting anyone, it is just a passion of mine, so I was wondering if out of the 9,000+ people on here, anyone else works on the net.

yeh okay I'll try not to worry then :mf_rosetinted:

yeh okay I'll try not to worry then :mf_rosetinted:

With respect, i am the main admin of MFC, if I wanted to sell something, I would have done so ages ago. So you can be assured that I am not selling or promoting anything. I am genuinly curious, nothing else.

With respect, i am the main admin of MFC, if I wanted to sell something, I would have done so ages ago. So you can be assured that I am not selling or promoting anything. I am genuinly curious, nothing else.

Wasn't really what I thought either, was more thinking if this is gonna turn into a well-oiled commercial pile of.... when it gets official to be honest...

I have always thought about a job online but I could never find any clear information about it :blush-anim-cl:

There is a LOT of nonsense on the Internet about working online, trust me, I have seen it all.

It can be done, there are no get rich quick options, but with hard work it can be very rewarding.

There is a LOT of nonsense on the Internet about working online, trust me, I have seen it all.

It can be done, there are no get rich quick options, but with hard work it can be very rewarding.

Well as I said Deano .... I'm very interested ..... mainly 'cos I NEED to work from home right now ..... BUT .... I would need to train up & probably learn many tech. skills that I don't know right now .... :wub2: