I saw a swallow flying around today, it MUST be spring!

SPRING SPRING SPRING! Can it be so? Oooo, i'm so upset, it was positively gorgeous here (Calgary) yesterday and I didn't get to go outside once... GRRRR stupid midterms, I'm freaking dating my textbooks. bleh :thumbdown:

Annnnnyway, I haven't been on in like 2 days, i'm having major social withdrawls ahhaha! But I was reading the posts from the past couple of days.... You guys are nuts ahahhaha! I love it :mf_lustslow:

Bleh, welll I muuuuuuust go back to my one-sided relationship with my texts. Au Revoir all!

:wink2:

lucky!

well in calgary its in the plus +10's

I think it was here as well...

Ya, it felt somewhat like spring (FINALLY), here in NS today.

It was pissing rain today. Stupid.

SPRING SPRING SPRING! Can it be so? Oooo' date=' i'm so upset, it was positively gorgeous here (Calgary) yesterday and I didn't get to go outside once... GRRRR stupid midterms, I'm freaking dating my textbooks. bleh :thumbdown:

Annnnnyway, I haven't been on in like 2 days, i'm having major social withdrawls ahhaha! But I was reading the posts from the past couple of days.... You guys are nuts ahahhaha! I love it :mf_lustslow:

Bleh, welll I muuuuuuust go back to my one-sided relationship with my texts. Au Revoir all!

:wink2:[/quote']

Ooooh, good luck with your midterms!

Oh hey Crystal! whats going on? only up to 681 posts i see, what happened? :roftl:

LOL Monday and tuesdays I have school all day long LOL Don't worry, I'll crack 700 tonight LOL

SPRING SPRING SPRING! Can it be so? Oooo' date=' i'm so upset, it was positively gorgeous here (Calgary) yesterday and I didn't get to go outside once... GRRRR stupid midterms, I'm freaking dating my textbooks. bleh :thumbdown:

:wink2:[/quote']

Awww that sucks! I totally feel what you're saying though! Welcome back by the way :)

Good luck with the textual love LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bdc2DL-GWn8

Is anyone else like obsessed with this man?:wub2:

*hiss*

That's one of those songs that could have been good, if it weren't overplayed to death. I think my local top forty station played it something like 235 times per hour. :bleh:

(No offense to your obsession, of course).

LOL Monday and tuesdays I have school all day long LOL Don't worry, I'll crack 700 tonight LOL

Awww that sucks! I totally feel what you're saying though! Welcome back by the way :)

Good luck with the textual love LOL

But...but...you only joined a week ago!

Wow, that's impressive...lol

*hiss*

That's one of those songs that could have been good, if it weren't overplayed to death. I think my local top forty station played it something like 235 times per hour. :bleh:

(No offense to your obsession, of course).

Yeah I dont mean the song, but him hisself. He would be a LOT more faous if he were american :sneaky2: He has the charisma and talent to be the next MIKA but.. he's stuck in his little hockey towns. I hate that, like Kalen porter and eva avila... they're nto famous, only here.

Yeah I dont mean the song, but him hisself. He would be a LOT more faous if he were american :sneaky2: He has the charisma and talent to be the next MIKA but.. he's stuck in his little hockey towns. I hate that, like Kalen porter and eva avila... they're nto famous, only here.

Hahah! Its funny that you say that... Just don't even get started about Kalan Porter. The guy has talent, I mean he was accepted to McGill for music, hes nothing to freaking sneeze at. But its exactly like you say, they're canadian

Dude, we canadians have TALENT, the world just needs to see it:thumb_yello:

End rant....

i had been wondering...

For all of those who have a lot of snow where you live:

Did the snow froze the canadian thread for you?

and for those who have no snow where you live:

Is the good weather keeping you away from your computer and therefore the canadian thread?

Take care everyone!

i had been wondering...

For all of those who have a lot of snow where you live:

Did the snow froze the canadian thread for you?

and for those who have no snow where you live:

Is the good weather keeping you away from your computer and therefore the canadian thread?

Take care everyone!

hi there

i'm alive! tired of this bloody snow though... but i must admit, even if it was kinda cold today... it was sunny!!! i forgot what that looked like!!! can't wait for spring! ;):naughty:

hi there

i'm alive! tired of this bloody snow though... but i must admit, even if it was kinda cold today... it was sunny!!! i forgot what that looked like!!! can't wait for spring! ;):naughty:

Ohhh I SOOO know what you mean!

(I am in Montreal too)

I am so glad they finally cleaned the sidewalk on my street! :naughty: It was an adventure to get to the bus stop every morning! Today the un was really nice! but it was even more surprising yesterday because it was so warm!

I think it will be like 4 degrees on saturday! yaaaay! :mf_lustslow:

Hahah! Its funny that you say that... Just don't even get started about Kalan Porter. The guy has talent' date=' I mean he was accepted to McGill for music, hes nothing to freaking sneeze at. But its exactly like you say, they're canadian

Dude, we canadians have TALENT, the world just needs to see it:thumb_yello:

End rant....[/quote']

I completely agree, completely and totally. Like degrassi , some americans know it but like...it's no friends right?

Hello Canadians!

I'm in Langley today at my Mom's, awaiting her awakening so we can go to breakfast and then head to the ferry so I can go to Victoria this weekend.

i wish she'd wake up!!

I played her my new Mika CD yesterday, and she absolutely loves it!!! I ripped it for her as soon as we got back to her house, and she played it last night! She says she really likes his musical style, and loves his voice!

YAY MOM!!!! I hope she decides to come join us here! LOL

Hello Canadians!

I'm in Langley today at my Mom's, awaiting her awakening so we can go to breakfast and then head to the ferry so I can go to Victoria this weekend.

i wish she'd wake up!!

I played her my new Mika CD yesterday, and she absolutely loves it!!! I ripped it for her as soon as we got back to her house, and she played it last night! She says she really likes his musical style, and loves his voice!

YAY MOM!!!! I hope she decides to come join us here! LOL

Pssshh, my mom doesnt really like Mika to much..

she thinks i listen to his music to much

:sneaky2: