Oh boy do I love your siggie!!!!!!:thumb_yello::wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: Jealous is the understatement of the millennium!!!

Joan! hey girl! I am going to phone you tommorow!

life is pretty good right now!

I got a funny email from my mum! she doesn't understand my like for MIKA at all and thinks its some funny phase..she thinks I am throwing my music away! no.....................not sure where she gets that idea ...:roftl:

I bought some new headphones and I am able to hear the other alternate melodies of the music!!!

I am feeling better too! I had a very very very long talk with LAXMI and she wants that you give her a call! and also , I feel better about life because things are better in perspective!

:wub2: :wub2:

Joan! hey girl! I am going to phone you tommorow!

life is pretty good right now!

I got a funny email from my mum! she doesn't understand my like for MIKA at all and thinks its some funny phase..she thinks I am throwing my music away! no.....................not sure where she gets that idea ...:roftl:

I bought some new headphones and I am able to hear the other alternate melodies of the music!!!

I am feeling better too! I had a very very very long talk with LAXMI and she wants that you give her a call! and also , I feel better about life because things are better in perspective!

:wub2: :wub2:

Yeah? Better??? I'm SO GLAD!!!!! Me too - in some ways!!!! WE NEED TO TALK, GIRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

Yes, yes! Much better perspective! For me too! I'll tell you about Ulrich..... and other stuff....:wub2:

**OH YES!***

**GOES TO KITCHEN CUPBOARD!**

We need Shot Glasses!!

I like these:

62780.jpg

And they are designed by MIKASA!!!!!!!!!!!

link

I want some!!

Then tomorrow we can be:

funny-pictures-hungover-orange-cat-street.jpg

:naughty::naughty:

We need Shot Glasses!!

I like these:

62780.jpg

And they are designed by MIKASA!!!!!!!!!!!

link

I want some!!

Then tomorrow we can be:

funny-pictures-hungover-orange-cat-street.jpg

:naughty::naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE THE ICANHASCHEEZBURGERCATZ!!! I also have them on FaceBook. And the shot glasses are ggggrrrrreeeeaaaatttt...

I'm into the wine. Great combo - wine and whine.................that's ALWAYS THE ANSWER!!!!! So you're a BAILEY'S GIRRRRRRLLLLL?????????????

Sorry, it's getting late and I haven't eaten yet.... and YESSSS, I ABUSE MYSELF - A LOT!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE THE ICANHASCHEEZBURGERCATZ!!! I also have them on FaceBook. And the shot glasses are ggggrrrrreeeeaaaatttt...

I'm into the wine. Great combo - wine and whine.................that's ALWAYS THE ANSWER!!!!! So you're a BAILEY'S GIRRRRRRLLLLL?????????????

Sorry, it's getting late and I haven't eaten yet.... and YESSSS, I ABUSE MYSELF - A LOT!!!!!

I love LOLcats so much!! I've gotten my friends and family addicted to that website!!

I like some white wine!! and I've recently learnt how to whine :roftl:

But Baileys is my #1 drink - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! on ice!! Yum! Might have some now :blush-anim-cl:

You haven't eaten?? :shocked: Are you going to eat something before bed??

I love midnight snacking :naughty:

I love LOLcats so much!! I've gotten my friends and family addicted to that website!!

I like some white wine!! and I've recently learnt how to whine :roftl:

But Baileys is my #1 drink - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! on ice!! Yum! Might have some now :blush-anim-cl:

You haven't eaten?? :shocked: Are you going to eat something before bed??

I love midnight snacking :naughty:

LOL CATS! LOL CATS! LOVE 'EM!!!! CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!!! HYSTERICAL!!!

BAILEYS - YUMMMY YUMMMMY YUMMMMMY YUMM YUMMM YUMMM YUMMM YUUUMMMMMMMMMMM

I better shut up now, my oral fixation is starting to show.............ooooooopsie....hehehehehe

ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm gettin' strange here....

Yesss yessss, better eat, tho' I'm really not hungry - but my doctor would kill me if she knew..... my problem is I don't know what I can eat anymore... sad but true.... so I drink instead.... LOL!!!! hehehehehehe:wink2: :roftl::naughty:

I better shut up now, my oral fixation is starting to show.............ooooooopsie....hehehehehe

Yesss yessss, better eat, tho' I'm really not hungry - but my doctor would kill me if she knew..... my problem is I don't know what I can eat anymore... sad but true.... so I drink instead.... LOL!!!! hehehehehehe:wink2: :roftl::naughty:

speaking of drinking! its my birthday on MONDAY so I plan to get a bit goofy

with beer at the pub

turning 36! ITS A BIG PARTY!!!!

with beer at the pub

I KNOW!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!! BIG SURPRISE COMING!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE:thumb_yello: YOU HAVE TO BE HOME AT SOME POINT ON MONDAY........

:roftl:Insane!!!!!!!!!! drink and be merry then!!

with beer at the pub

Yay!! I wish I could be there!!!!!!!!

with beer at the pub

I wish I could be there.....!!!!!!!! But I will be there in SPIRITS..... ****hic**** and I will try to drink a green beer too for St. Paddy's Day...... Do you have a green wig?????? Like the pink one with horns???????? Would be simply AWESOME!!!! Mika would LUV LUV LUV IT!!! So would I!!!!!:naughty::wink2:

I wish I could be there.....!!!!!!!! But I will be there in SPIRITS..... ****hic**** and I will try to drink a green beer too for St. Paddy's Day...... Do you have a green wig?????? Like the pink one with horns???????? Would be simply AWESOME!!!! Mika would LUV LUV LUV IT!!! So would I!!!!!:naughty::wink2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I love Tinsel Wigs!!

d88e_1.JPG