hmm, im mad right now!

there is one girl in my class who really doesnt like Mika so shes always like hes ugly and stuff.

and today on Nexopia i put a picture of Mika and look what she wrote.

mika23.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWW

gross beyond belief

he makes me wanna puke

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

hmm, im mad right now!

there is one girl in my class who really doesnt like Mika so shes always like hes ugly and stuff.

and today on Nexopia i put a picture of Mika and look what she wrote.

mika23.jpg

EWWWWWWWWWWW

gross beyond belief

he makes me wanna puke

:sneaky2: :sneaky2:

Seriously, I really wish people who have offensive opinions would keep them to themselves. Who do these people think they are, honestly? Music is such an objective and personal thing, its ridiculous. The way I look at it, is that these people just don't understand music, especially Mika's. Nor do they understand how hard Mika (and others) have worked to make their own sound and be noticable. I've been made fun of numerous times by people about Mika and Kalan Porter too, and its lame.

If people want to sound dumb, they should just make insult people based on idiot stuff... :thumbdown:

So did you say anything back?

Yucks.

Sorry guys i have to post this here because the ppr is broken

I sat on finn's lap on a lazyboy and just stared at the ground. Finn gently smoothed out my hair as i muttered things to myself.

Everyone slowly shuffled around the kitchen asking artsy if she was OK now and then.

"Anyone want some pie?" asked Mav putting on some oven mitts.

Everyone nodded gruffly.

I walked into the kitchen and rested my head on Artsy's and I muttered something in her ear.

ELSWEWHERE

"It has to be big...and bold. I want them dead. They're a nuissance and quite frankly i dont have the time and the .. whats the word.. I just want them dead, quick slowly and painful." A man in a motorized wheelchair motored into the small control room.

" Well the blonde one seems to be quite close to the tall thin redhead." said Kart from his quarters in the corner of the room.

"It's more of an auburn really." Stated Gill.

Everyone craned their necks to stare at Gill who was patching up his grandmother's sweater.

"Well , anyways, this group is close and the small cliques inside help a lot. The blonde's death would affect the auburn and...vice versa. So that could eliminate some deaths and leave traumatized ones. Perfect, save us some bullets." Stated Kart. "Just kill the auburn and spare the blonde."

The man hung up the phone with a last goodbye and stared at Kart.

"You idiot, we want them all dead."

The disabled man nodded fevrently.

"Kart has a thing for the blonde...I see." said Gill who smiled cheekily.

Everyone rolled their eyes and went back to the cameras.

"Still hugging...women." added the disabled man.

Ok soooorry for deserting for so long but I've been SO BUSY in the last week !!! Yeah I know... again... story of my life... So now I have like 40something pages to read on this thread ! YIKES !!!

Here comes the quote fest !!! I'll have to do many, I'm only at page 30 now !

Hey! Welcome back! we totally missed your purple writing quotefests!!

I will re-read my massive essay and probably post it on my blog. I'll let you know. Although I must say it's very random.

You should totally post the :mf_rosetinted: pink sunglasses pic of you holding the bag-n-soap (was it you that took it?) on that thread... totally brilliant!!! OHHH and the wallet or purse discussion!

On a side note...can you believe it's been a MONTH since the Montreal concert? :boxed: I want moooooore!!!!

Would love love to read your essay ! And yeah I'll post all :mf_rosetinted: related pics as soon as I can ! hehehe

And now it's been more than a month since the Montréal concert ! I want more tooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

I am still having flash backs from the Vancouver Concert

!

are any of you having flash backs from the Toronto and Montreal Concerts???

Flashbacks from Montréal, Toronto and New York !!! Wish I had a time machine right now...

Hey Canada!! Anyone here from Atlantic Canada? Or is EVERYONE from Montreal??

Hey !!! A new member ! WELCOME !!! Like I told you in the PM I sent you, I'll add your name to the main post !

And yeah there's a lot of us from Montréal but don't worry we're not ALL from there ! hehe

Hi!

Yes, I'm from Montréal, I'm a new member, really happy to find the Canadian Thread. I find too many things to look here, I don't know where to begin!

Et si des personnes veulent m'écrire en français, ça me fera plaisir!

And it's friday night now, Good weekend everybody!

Bonjour et bienvenue !!! Je vais ajouter ton nom au main post !

Did you go to the Bell Center ?

I have a question for everybody in the Montréal region. I want to buy a Mika poster, but I don't know where! Please answer if you know, cause I'm sure I will have better dreams when this good looking face will be hanging on my bedroom wall

mmmm good question... my guess would be music stores or stuff like that...

Hahahahaha it totally sounds like we're wishing you happy 8000th birthday. You could be like Yoda.

this made me LOL

No, don't be sorry..thanks for asking! My name's Melissa and I'm pretty new to MFC, but i've loved Mika and his music for a long time now and i'm just glad that i've finally found this site. As you can see there's not too many people who like to talk about him as much as I do around here in NS so it's great that I can come here to do that !

Glad you found a place where you can share your passion!

I've never been to NS, it seems like a very beautiful place though !

I'm a Canadian, and a new Mika fan! So glad to finally find some people to gush about him with! :)

Most people I mention Mika to just look at me with a confused look with eyebrows raised, like...Who???

I'm thinking "Just the most amazing artist to hit the scene in at least a decade!!!!", but I just say "trust me, google him."

Oh I can't even say how much I love his messages, his style, his expressiveness, and he's darned cute too!

So HI...I'm new, and I'm hopefully here to stay!!

I posted an intro on the main 'introductions' thread too.

CANADIANS FOR MIKA!!!

I'm just sad that I missed the concert at the Orpheum. I would have gone to the coast for that. I didn't discover him till last week, which was after the concert. OH HOW LIFE IS CRUEL! :)

Anyway, yeah, MikaLove!

Thanks for being here, and I hope to make some new friends!!

Hurray another new member ! Like I told you in the PM I sent you, I'll add your name to the main post.

It's a shame you missed his concert ! But don't worry, he'll be back someday and you're gonna see that it's all worth the wait !!

Glad you found us !

Heya! Welcome to the MFC. :wink2:

I know what you mean about those silly ignorant people. When I got back from the Orpheum, I was gushing about it to everyone at school--and they all said, 'who?!' Oh well.

Don't worry about missing the Orpheum show--in a recent article, a journalist asked him: 'Would you come back to Canada?' and he replied: 'F*ck yeah!'

:biggrin2:

Here it's so cool cause although not everybody likes him, at least everybody knows who you're talking about !

And what article was that ? link please ?

*peeks in*

*starts singing*

Guess who's back

Back again

Véro's back

Tell a friend

Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back

Hey girl! How you been?

This is your letter being handed to Mika (in the open envelope). I had to pass it through about 4 or 5 people. He was swamped.

l_17b1693419a312d0b3d19498324c5868.jpg

Hey girl! How you been?

This is your letter being handed to Mika (in the open envelope). I had to pass it through about 4 or 5 people. He was swamped.

l_17b1693419a312d0b3d19498324c5868.jpg

Heeellllloooo !!!!

Missed you all so bad ! I'm doing great, just a little overwhelmed by life and all (for a change). You ?

And thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for getting my letter to Mika !!! I shall be ETERNALLY GRATEFULL !!!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Ok soooorry for deserting for so long but I've been SO BUSY in the last week !!! Yeah I know... again... story of my life... So now I have like 40something pages to read on this thread ! YIKES !!!

Here comes the quote fest !!! I'll have to do many, I'm only at page 30 now !

Would love love to read your essay ! And yeah I'll post all :mf_rosetinted: related pics as soon as I can ! hehehe

And now it's been more than a month since the Montréal concert ! I want more tooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!

Flashbacks from Montréal, Toronto and New York !!! Wish I had a time machine right now...

Hey !!! A new member ! WELCOME !!! Like I told you in the PM I sent you, I'll add your name to the main post !

And yeah there's a lot of us from Montréal but don't worry we're not ALL from there ! hehe

Bonjour et bienvenue !!! Je vais ajouter ton nom au main post !

Did you go to the Bell Center ?

mmmm good question... my guess would be music stores or stuff like that...

this made me LOL

Glad you found a place where you can share your passion!

I've never been to NS, it seems like a very beautiful place though !

Hurray another new member ! Like I told you in the PM I sent you, I'll add your name to the main post.

It's a shame you missed his concert ! But don't worry, he'll be back someday and you're gonna see that it's all worth the wait !!

Glad you found us !

Here it's so cool cause although not everybody likes him, at least everybody knows who you're talking about !

And what article was that ? link please ?

Thank you for the add! Yes, I was at the Bell Center, it was the first time I saw Mika . I hope he will come back soon!

Part deux of my quotefest...

Hi Crystal!

I'm not Canadian but I wanted to welcome you... also, you just posted on the Mikasounds livejournal community, right? Glad you found this place--the lj community isn't really very active.

Since you're new, I'd like to encourage you to read the Mika and Mika Fanclub FAQ I assembled in the Chat About Mika sections--there's technical stuff like info on how to multi-quote and other things, and also way more random info on Mika than you probably want to know about.

Hope you enjoy it here!

--Jack

Hey Jack ! Nice to see you here on the CT ! Feel free to pop in whenever you want !

Hey Crystal! I'm glad you found your way to the mfc, welcome.

How is everyone?

Hello there ! I don't believe I've seen you on this thread before ! Welcome !

Totally :) it's amazing, I feel so at home and haven't even been here for 24 hours yet!! LOL

I'm so glad you feel this way !!!

This new thread is VERY SHINY!

Hahha!

Just wanted to pop into my geographic location thread!

Hello all!

I'm Megs!

I live in Calgary and got to see the Vancouver show and it was amazing! Wow! So anyway!

Talk soon

Megs

Hello there and welcome to the MFC and the Canadian Thread ! Glad you found us !

I shall add your name to the main post !

It's to prepare you for work' date=' nothing gets cancelled there either :thumbdown:

I'm just f*cking tired of snow! It's been I don't know how many years since we had that much snow in Montreal!!!!!!!!![/color']

WINTER SUCKS...... I miss Mexico so bad right now !

YA! CALGARIANS! Haha! I'm really sad that Mika hasn't come here' date=' I just couldn't see him performing here:no: sadness. But if he does AT LEAST we'll be front row![/quote']

Mika has said he will tour Canada properly someday so surely he will go to Calgary ! Your time will come !

that's one thing about uni and colleges that I've found....public schools will take a snow day, but not the others! I'm finally in a place that gets enough snow to call snow days for public schools, and I'm in college and we don't get snow days boooo!!

Snow days.... how I miss those !!! *nostalgic*

*pops in and waves*

About time I come say Hi in here.

Helllo hello another new member !!! How cool is this !!!! Welcome to the MFC and the Canadian Thread ! I shall add your name to the main post !

Ontario, actually.

So you came to the show in Montréal but you didn't go to the Kool Haus ?

HELLO FELLOW CANADIANS!

*hands out cans of maple syrup.*

llllloooooolllll

Canadian sterotypes are soo funny, and only true when other Canadians say them..

(hint hint americans.)

lol so very true !

It was a fscking awesome experience.

Moi:

IMG_0385.jpg

You look adooooooooorable !!!

*is reminded that she didn't post her pics on MFC yet...*

This just makes me laugh so much, please go laugh with me!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9887&page=151

lol yeah that thread is so funny !!! shame I don't have much time to go on it these days !

A white Christmas seems strange to me... but I want to experience it at least once...

White Christmas is the real deal ! You should come and visit us here, we'll show you what a White Christmas is like !

I'd like to congrats our new moderator: Christine!!! Good luck dear

I hope us Canadian won't be too hard to moderate :naughty:

CONGRATS CHRISTINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad for you and I know you"ll be the best mod there is !

Hard to moderate....never!!!:mf_rosetinted:

We are hardly ever on...what's to moderate!!!

*feels guilty*

Yes LICM will do that to you....when it was released last year, I would find myself singing Grace Kelly in my head while I was writing all my exams....I am honestly surprised I passed considering that was the only thing going on in my head :naughty:

lol yeah I'm surprised I got my diploma lol !!!

Thank you for the add! Yes, I was at the Bell Center, it was the first time I saw Mika . I hope he will come back soon!

Coolies ! Did you enjoy it *ok silly question if your here then you must have ejoyed it...*

Did you have seated tix or GA ?