And helllooo back to you:bye:

:bye:

so, anything new and interesting i should know about MFC? i feel like im totally out of the loop, not coming on here as often as i used to. i have a feeling it's just not as active here since Mika's gone to work on the second album.

so, anything new and interesting i should know about MFC? i feel like im totally out of the loop, not coming on here as often as i used to. i have a feeling it's just not as active here since Mika's gone to work on the second album.

Yeah, that's true...it is quiet sometimes.

Hello [i would say your name, but I don't know it:bleh:]

How was your trip to England?

:roftl: It's Danielle...or Rosie, whichever you prefer. :bleh:

England was lovely...and very, very, wet. But lovely all the same.

Welcome back! :wink2:

And hellllooo to everyone else, i havent been on here in the longest time!

Hey! Welcome back to you too!

Hmmmm....I don't know how long you've been away...have you checked MikaSounds lately? Mika's been blogging :naughty:

Bath & Body Works has arrived in Canada! I no longer need to drive to Buffalo New York, USA.

Bath2020Body20Works.jpg

http://www.nationalpost.com/related/links/story.html?id=649340

i wonder how long we'll have to wait to have one in montreal & will they have to translate their name? it would sound horrible! :bleh::naughty:

i wonder how long we'll have to wait to have one in montreal & will they have to translate their name? it would sound horrible! :bleh::naughty:

:roftl:I suppose it would sound weird if the name was translated... :naughty:

welcome back! canada wasn't the same without you! :thumb_yello:

Awwwww...:wub2:

Bath & Body Works has arrived in Canada! I no longer need to drive to Buffalo New York, USA.

Bath2020Body20Works.jpg

http://www.nationalpost.com/related/links/story.html?id=649340

Mmmmmmmmmmm, it looks yummy!

Sorry to butt in on you like this- but there's a vid on YouTube called Mika meeting Vancouver MFCers (or something)- would it be OK if I made a gif from it?

I'm not sure whose video it is, so I can't authorise for you to use it...maybe send the user a PM.

I was at H&M on monday afternoon and they were playing a remix version of Love Today while I was there. :punk:

I still hear Mika's music everywhere! I think that is a good thing.

H&M plays really cool remixes! I heard a Latin version of Clocks in there, I really wish I could find it!

Come on Canadian Thread Wake up!

It seems we will soon have a DVD to make the wait for a new North American tour much more bearable! :naughty:

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Stuck in the Middle this afternoon in Jena Coutu ( a Pharmacy) :punk: I don't know if it was a radio station though, or maybe it's the pharmacy's own radio?

Anyways it was cool!

Come on Canadian Thread Wake up!

It seems we will soon have a DVD to make the wait for a new North American tour much more bearable! :naughty:

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Stuck in the Middle this afternoon in Jena Coutu ( a Pharmacy) :punk: I don't know if it was a radio station though, or maybe it's the pharmacy's own radio?

Anyways it was cool!

I know, I can't wait for the new DVD:thumb_yello:

Oooh that's cool you heard SITM at the store :)