Good news! I tried the both HMVs are Metrotown today, and while the nice people at the lower level one didn't have a spare, the girl on the upper level took my name and phone number and told me she'd try to nab one for me. I feel special. :blush-anim-cl:

Schweet! I hope you get that call! :boing:

Wal-mart Canada has TBWKTM as #19 on their charts. :teehee:

Fantiastic!

...that's if you can ever find a CD you're looking for in Wal-Mart. Just sayin'. :naughty:

What's with the shun face? :blink:

I'm planning to use those too, if I get the job. But for promo posters, which they usually send back to the big boss, I'll take off their hands. :das:

My bad, that was to show I care more about discounts. Buuuuut...the promo posters would be cool as well. :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Right...so I have noticed we Canucks are only on thread #2.....and Australia has thread # 22!!!!

Wow are we slackers :roftl:

I haven't contributed in about a year cuz school was insane but I will do my part now!!

Right...so I have noticed we Canucks are only on thread #2.....and Australia has thread # 22!!!!

I haven't contributed in about a year cuz school was insane but I will do my part now!!

We're not slackers! We're 'chill'. :cool:

Ah, awesome. Was school hard?

:lmao: must be because we hibernate in winter :dunno:

We're not slackers! We're 'chill'. :cool:

Ah, awesome. Was school hard?

Yes and very time consuming!!! I would be in school for 8 hours a day then come home and study for a couple of hours everyday. Then for most of the day on Sundays. Had to take Saturday off :naughty:

I took Medical Laboratory Technology and in Saskatchewan we do the course in 2 years...everywhere else in Canada does it in 3!! Not fair... My entire second year was the practical portion so I got to work for free Monday to Friday whoo hoo :mf_rosetinted: then come home and do assignments and write exams.

Worth in now tho!! I love my job! :biggrin2:

:lmao: must be because we hibernate in winter :dunno:

Must be. My igloo is cold :mf_rosetinted:

Yes and very time consuming!!! I would be in school for 8 hours a day then come home and study for a couple of hours everyday. Then for most of the day on Sundays. Had to take Saturday off :naughty:

I took Medical Laboratory Technology and in Saskatchewan we do the course in 2 years...everywhere else in Canada does it in 3!! Not fair... My entire second year was the practical portion so I got to work for free Monday to Friday whoo hoo :mf_rosetinted: then come home and do assignments and write exams.

Worth in now tho!! I love my job! :biggrin2:

Must be. My igloo is cold :mf_rosetinted:

your igloo is cold???? my poor husky asked if it was time to start wearing her winter coat i bought her! :mf_rosetinted: