But yeah the title! :roftl:

At first I thought it was for the deluxe version (too much = deluxe). I thought, "How clever...". :mf_rosetinted:

Finally got it. Ended up getting the deluxe version from Future Shop today. :wub2:

Me too! Except I got mine from HMV. I'm so glad the deluxe version is available in stores. :wub2:

I got my deluxe version today too!

But no song lyrics inside :blink: ...did anyone get song lyrics?

And guess what else?! I saw a MIKA poster that slips inside those security things at the entrance of the store (the ones that beep if you still have an unscanned security tag on your merchandise) - and I asked about it and they gave me one!!! :clap:

It's almost as tall as me! :biggrin2: Still trying to convince my husband that it looks fine on the ceiling of our bedroom. :naughty:

And guess what else?! I saw a MIKA poster that slips inside those security things at the entrance of the store (the ones that beep if you still have an unscanned security tag on your merchandise) - and I asked about it and they gave me one!!! :clap:

It's almost as tall as me! :biggrin2: Still trying to convince my husband that it looks fine on the ceiling of our bedroom. :naughty:

No, I didn't get lyrics either.

That's awesome you got one of those posters! :thumb_yello:

:teehee: maybe put it up in his closet? :dunno:

I didn't get song lyrics either.

OMG! Was that at Eaton Centre? I called and the guy said they return them to head office. A**hole. :sneaky2: I'm mad!

I was watching MTV News today and there was the new releases thingy (blah blah blah) and nothing about TBWKTM. Until the end (of that segment)! Johnny Hockin said that his pick of the week was TBWKTM- explained why (blah blah) and there was the WAG music video playing in the background. And...it was awesome. Now, I don't know for sure if Mr. Hockin ACTUALLY chose it as his pick of the week but it was fantastic to see on TV. :)

I was watching MTV News today and there was the new releases thingy (blah blah blah) and nothing about TBWKTM. Until the end (of that segment)! Johnny Hockin said that his pick of the week was TBWKTM- explained why (blah blah) and there was the WAG music video playing in the background. And...it was awesome. Now, I don't know for sure if Mr. Hockin ACTUALLY chose it as his pick of the week but it was fantastic to see on TV. :)

I missed it! :( This is what happens when MTV News unusually decided not to sucks.

.. Okay then. *awkward Napoleon Dynamite moment*

Vincent Price has such an awesome voice, don't you think? Although I can't listen to him alone or else I scare myself. Sad.. :teehee:

*love Napoleon Dynamite :teehee:*

Yes he does. :naughty: Aww well...just don't imagine him outside your window!

So I just imported my CD to my ipod and Loverboy comes up as We Are Golden (Acoustic Version) :roftl:

Me too! I was like, "WTF is this? :blink:"

No, I didn't get lyrics either.

That's awesome you got one of those posters! :thumb_yello:

So...does anyone know if we get lyrics with the regular version?

Need an excuse to buy it.:mf_rosetinted:

:teehee: maybe put it up in his closet? :dunno:

Because my husband is "closetmikafan"?! Right-o! :roftl:

I didn't get song lyrics either.

OMG! Was that at Eaton Centre? I called and the guy said they return them to head office. A**hole. :sneaky2: I'm mad!

I got that same response 2 years ago at Square One. It was a ginormous billboardy thing about the length of my whole bedroom wall! Again, I didn't know what the heck I would do with it, but I was disappointed since I even called the manager of the store and he said the same thing about it needing to be returned to "Head Office". :aah:

No, it wasn't Eaton Centre. It was the Bramalea City Centre. That's what you need to do - go to some rinky dinky smaller suburban mall that doesn't know any better. As much as I was soooo grateful this young HMV associate gave me the poster, she called Mika "MY-KA". :sneaky2::naughty:

Yo Canadians who have BELL ExpressVu TV!

Jools Holland is on at this moment and MIKA is on it RIGHT NOW!

Treasure HD channel 809.

:jawdrop:

Edit - okay so it's the old one...but it's the Mika I fell in lurv with. Perfect Grace Kelly. :wub2:

Edited by Suzy

Yo Canadians who have BELL ExpressVu TV!

Jools Holland is on at this moment and MIKA is on it RIGHT NOW!

Treasure HD channel 809.

:jawdrop:

Edit - okay so it's the old one...but it's the Mika I fell in lurv with. Perfect Grace Kelly. :wub2:

The new years eve prog that wasnt at new year? !!