Okay, so who's been on a TTC bus? Well I have. I do...everyday. Well, you know that yellow string bell ringer thingy? Today on the bus some lady pulled it TOWARDS HER. WTF? :blink: Everyone else pulls in straight down, what's wrong with you woman?

What's a TTC bus?

But I know what you're talking about. It's weird to pull it any other way.

Okay, so who's been on a TTC bus? Well I have. I do...everyday. Well, you know that yellow string bell ringer thingy? Today on the bus some lady pulled it TOWARDS HER. WTF? :blink: Everyone else pulls in straight down, what's wrong with you woman?

:roftl::roftl:

Oh, here's something else about the TTC. Another 'story' from today.

On the way home I was standing at the back, in that little space near the back doors. Well, to open the back doors you need to push them open. There was a girl standing next to me who, every time the bus was stopped and the green light went on, she'd push the door open. Stop it! :hair:

On the way home I was standing at the back, in that little space near the back doors. Well, to open the back doors you need to push them open. There was a girl standing next to me who, every time the bus was stopped and the green light went on, she'd push the door open. Stop it! :hair:

I would have given her a slap!! ;)

Why do you have such frustrating bus experiences? :lol3:

Just the eyeballing treatment next time then!

Oh! Good idea. I will...

Why do you have such frustrating bus experiences? :lol3:

I don't know. :naughty: One time on the subway there were these kids being SO loud and stuff. They deserved a poke in the eye. PS: they weren't so young. Mature enough to know that they shouldn't be doing that!

Oh! One time my mom said she was on the bus and there was a guy doing chin ups from the bar. :roftl:

When I went on the Behemoth, at Wonderland, I screamed my lungs out. I'm surprised I didn't cry...or pee my pants. I'm also surprised that, at some points, I opened my eyes. :teehee: It was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done. I thought I was going to die. :roftl:

When I went on the Behemoth, at Wonderland, I screamed my lungs out. I'm surprised I didn't cry...or pee my pants. I'm also surprised that, at some points, I opened my eyes. :teehee: It was one of the most terrifying things I've ever done. I thought I was going to die. :roftl:

Reminds me of when I went on Goliath at La Ronde this summer. I thought I was going to die for sure!! :roftl:

Oh! Good idea. I will...

I don't know. :naughty: One time on the subway there were these kids being SO loud and stuff. They deserved a poke in the eye. PS: they weren't so young. Mature enough to know that they shouldn't be doing that!

Oh! One time my mom said she was on the bus and there was a guy doing chin ups from the bar. :roftl:

If she had been in London, I would have guaranteed it was my cousin. :naughty:

Reminds me of when I went on Goliath at La Ronde this summer. I thought I was going to die for sure!! :roftl:

Omg! It's the worst feeling. Well...one of the worst. :aah:

If she had been in London, I would have guaranteed it was my cousin. :naughty:

Does he seriously do that?