Aw :blush-anim-cl:

Yeahh we are pretty cool (most of the time). :naughty:

What's your name? What's new? Sorry if that's nosy of me.

No, don't be sorry..thanks for asking! My name's Melissa and I'm pretty new to MFC, but i've loved Mika and his music for a long time now and i'm just glad that i've finally found this site. As you can see there's not too many people who like to talk about him as much as I do around here in NS so it's great that I can come here to do that!! :thumb_yello:

No, don't be sorry..thanks for asking! My name's Melissa and I'm pretty new to MFC, but i've loved Mika and his music for a long time now and i'm just glad that i've finally found this site. As you can see there's not too many people who like to talk about him as much as I do around here in NS so it's great that I can come here to do that!! :thumb_yello:

It IS great you found us...I know from first-hand experience that people who don't like Mika get pretty sick pretty fast of hearing about him non-stop. :naughty:

I'm a Canadian, and a new Mika fan! So glad to finally find some people to gush about him with! :)

Most people I mention Mika to just look at me with a confused look with eyebrows raised, like...Who???

I'm thinking "Just the most amazing artist to hit the scene in at least a decade!!!!", but I just say "trust me, google him."

Oh I can't even say how much I love his messages, his style, his expressiveness, and he's darned cute too!

So HI...I'm new, and I'm hopefully here to stay!!

I posted an intro on the main 'introductions' thread too.

CANADIANS FOR MIKA!!!

I'm just sad that I missed the concert at the Orpheum. I would have gone to the coast for that. I didn't discover him till last week, which was after the concert. OH HOW LIFE IS CRUEL! :)

Anyway, yeah, MikaLove!

Thanks for being here, and I hope to make some new friends!!

I'm a Canadian, and a new Mika fan! So glad to finally find some people to gush about him with! :)

Most people I mention Mika to just look at me with a confused look with eyebrows raised, like...Who???

I'm thinking "Just the most amazing artist to hit the scene in at least a decade!!!!", but I just say "trust me, google him."

Oh I can't even say how much I love his messages, his style, his expressiveness, and he's darned cute too!

CANADIANS FOR MIKA!!!

I'm just sad that I missed the concert at the Orpheum. I would have gone to the coast for that. I didn't discover him till last week, which was after the concert. OH HOW LIFE IS CRUEL! :)

Anyway, yeah, MikaLove!

Heya! Welcome to the MFC. :wink2:

I know what you mean about those silly ignorant people. When I got back from the Orpheum, I was gushing about it to everyone at school--and they all said, 'who?!' Oh well.

Don't worry about missing the Orpheum show--in a recent article, a journalist asked him: 'Would you come back to Canada?' and he replied: 'F*ck yeah!'

:biggrin2:

Heya! Welcome to the MFC. :wink2:

I know what you mean about those silly ignorant people. When I got back from the Orpheum, I was gushing about it to everyone at school--and they all said, 'who?!' Oh well.

Don't worry about missing the Orpheum show--in a recent article, a journalist asked him: 'Would you come back to Canada?' and he replied: 'F*ck yeah!'

:biggrin2:

Yah exactly!! I'm so glad to find somewhere to talk about him!! :) I hope he comes back to Canada sooner rather than later!!! I missed the boat!!

He's wonderful :)

And HI!!! :)

OK, Melissa, melissa, melissa.. *smooshes into brain*

Im happy you found this place too:D

CANADIANS FOR MIKA!!!

Anyway, yeah, MikaLove!

Hellooooo, your story reminds me of my own actually...i found out a bout him really a week after he just did a concert in montreal (last year)

sucks =/

i feel your pain lol

but i got to see him this year, and hopefully youll be lucky enough to see him another time this year!

OK, Melissa, melissa, melissa.. *smooshes into brain*

Im happy you found this place too:D

Hellooooo, your story reminds me of my own actually...i found out a bout him really a week after he just did a concert in montreal (last year)

sucks =/

i feel your pain lol

but i got to see him this year, and hopefully youll be lucky enough to see him another time this year!

I hope so too!! I'm going to keep updated on all of this stuff, and never ever be out of the loop again! I currently live in central BC, but have NO problem skipping school if I need to, and taking a 12 hour bus ride to see Mika :) I think he will make me cry with emotion when I see him singing :)

Yah exactly!! I'm so glad to find somewhere to talk about him!! :) I hope he comes back to Canada sooner rather than later!!! I missed the boat!!

He's wonderful :)

And HI!!! :)

Yes he is...:wub2: I heard rumours that he's planning on properly touring Canada, as well.

Whereabouts are you in BC?

Yes he is...:wub2: I heard rumours that he's planning on properly touring Canada, as well.

Whereabouts are you in BC?

I'm in Castlegar right now, it's between Nelson and Trail, if you know where that is :)

mmmmmproperly touring Canada....mmmmm Maybe he could come to the Element here! :)

I hope so too!! I'm going to keep updated on all of this stuff, and never ever be out of the loop again! I currently live in central BC, but have NO problem skipping school if I need to, and taking a 12 hour bus ride to see Mika :) I think he will make me cry with emotion when I see him singing :)

OMG. I was the same. I was like "Im so joining a fan club so something like this NEVER happens, ever again." And I joined this place.

OMG. I was the same. I was like "Im so joining a fan club so something like this NEVER happens, ever again." And I joined this place.

totally!!! So I hope that it's not too early, only 15 days since he's been here, to ask him to COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL It's so much fun :)

It makes me smile alot :) I absolutely adore him.

I'm in Castlegar right now, it's between Nelson and Trail, if you know where that is :)

mmmmmproperly touring Canada....mmmmm Maybe he could come to the Element here! :)

Welcome Crystal! I'm a fellow B.C.er - North Vancouver, B.C. MFC is great - and your first Mika concert will be a major highlight in your life. He just ended his North American Tour here in Vancouver on February 15th/08 and I even got to meet him. Orgasmic!!!!!!!!:wub2::mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: Un-f***ing-believable!!!!! Your time will come!!! It will be the most amazing experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: Meanwhile you can go crazy in the forum with the rest of us loonies... You're in great company!!!!!!:naughty:

Welcome Crystal! I'm a fellow B.C.er - North Vancouver, B.C. MFC is great - and your first Mika concert will be a major highlight in your life. He just ended his North American Tour here in Vancouver on February 15th/08 and I even got to meet him. Orgasmic!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::blush-anim-cl: Un-f***ing-believable!!!!! Your time will come!!! It will be the most amazing experience of your life!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: Meanwhile you can go crazy in the forum with the rest of us loonies... You're in great company!!!!!!:naughty:

Hey :) Maybe we can hook up and Mika gush when I come home from college I'm from vancouver, so just a hop across the 2nd narrows, and there we go! :)

You're so lucky! I just discovered him like...a WEEK after he was here. And that was during my reading break, I TOTALLY could have gone to Vancouver for that concert. I was totally bummed out when I read about his tour dates here :( I just hope he comes back VERY VERY SOON!! Like...KICKING OFF the North American Tour in Van!

I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked...and am TOTALLY a loonie, so thanks SO much for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!

He made me cry...quite a lot, actually, during that concert. That doesn't normally happen to me...:wub2:

I know vaguely where that is. Lol.

Hey :) Maybe we can hook up and Mika gush when I come home from college I'm from vancouver, so just a hop across the 2nd narrows, and there we go! :)

You're so lucky! I just discovered him like...a WEEK after he was here. And that was during my reading break, I TOTALLY could have gone to Vancouver for that concert. I was totally bummed out when I read about his tour dates here :( I just hope he comes back VERY VERY SOON!! Like...KICKING OFF the North American Tour in Van!

I'm just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO stoked...and am TOTALLY a loonie, so thanks SO much for the warm welcome!!!!!!!!

You are soooooo welcome! I only wish you realized His Curliness a little sooner so you could've gone to that concert - IT WAS MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS - we should meet!!! I've been a Mika maniac since the fall of 2006 - one of the 1st North American fans - thanks to Perez Hilton!:thumb_yello: And since the concert I have become literally crazed! My apartment is now a glorified shrine to His Gorgeousness.....hehehe:naughty: He is really and truly wonderful.... an amazing, incredible artist - and super nice too!:mf_lustslow::wub2: The complete package!

You are soooooo welcome! I only wish you realized His Curliness a little sooner so you could've gone to that concert - IT WAS MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSS - we should meet!!! I've been a Mika maniac since the fall of 2006 - one of the 1st North American fans - thanks to Perez Hilton!:thumb_yello: And since the concert I have become literally crazed! My apartment is now a glorified shrine to His Gorgeousness.....hehehe:naughty: He is really and truly wonderful.... an amazing, incredible artist - and super nice too!:mf_lustslow::wub2: The complete package!

Yah I've been thinking of covering my white walls with posters and collages, but I can't seem to find anything on him here. I wish I could find posters, I want to plaster my walls. I haven't done that since I was in high school! *giggle*

I've become pretty much crazed since I discovered him, I listen to the songs all the time, my roommate must be getting sick of it by now, cause I belt it out at the top of my lungs. sometimes I've woken up in the middle of the night with an unbearable urge to listen to one of the songs, so I get up and open my laptop in the darkness and pump out a song..usually Love Today, I think that's my favorite so far LOL I can't WAIT to get the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the way you referred to him as both 'His Curliness' and 'His Gorgeousness' in that post :roftl:

He made me cry...quite a lot, actually, during that concert. That doesn't normally happen to me...:wub2:

I know vaguely where that is. Lol.

awww yay :) I've only had that happen with one artist, Sebastian Bach. Mika is running a close second, and getting ready to take the lead in my musical heart

Trust me, it's in the boonies, that's where it is LOL

Yah I've been thinking of covering my white walls with posters and collages, but I can't seem to find anything on him here. I wish I could find posters, I want to plaster my walls. I haven't done that since I was in high school! *giggle*

I've become pretty much crazed since I discovered him, I listen to the songs all the time, my roommate must be getting sick of it by now, cause I belt it out at the top of my lungs. sometimes I've woken up in the middle of the night with an unbearable urge to listen to one of the songs, so I get up and open my laptop in the darkness and pump out a song..usually Love Today, I think that's my favorite so far LOL I can't WAIT to get the CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last May I made a huge collage and had it framed - it is hanging in my front hall and is the first thing you see when you walk into my apartment..... and it only gets more obsessed from there....... LOL!:naughty::wink2:

I like the way you referred to him as both 'His Curliness' and 'His Gorgeousness' in that post :roftl:

DUH - yeah!!!! OF course!!!! hehehehe Oh, just take me away..... NOW!!!!! Help. Desperately. Needed.:insane::stretcher: