Emily24

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF???

Don't believe everything you hear/read?

Just have a lookey at the gig photos, I think Mr Choi is still present and correct!

As for arguing with MIKA who wouldn't? especially when you live 24/7 with him he is bound to drive you nuts!!.....all the girlies are now thinking no he wouldn't! LOL!...(have you lived with someone who is your friend 24/7 in a small confined tourbus???)

..If you were married to him :wub2: you wouldn't see him as much as the band do! and I have a feeling he gets even more bitchy than me when he's tired, so anyone within firing range will have to contend with his wrath! :roftl:

xxx

If you were married to him :wub2: you wouldn't see him as much as the band do! and I have a feeling he gets even more bitchy than me when he's tired, so anyone within firing range will have to contend with his wrath! :roftl:

xxx

Totally agree!!!

and i quite believe he curses all the times....:roftl: :roftl:

I know this was a week ago but i heard that Mikey had left the band because Mika and Him had an arguement and thats all i herd...that would be so sad if it is true, does anyone else know anything?

Thanks!

I think this might be true!!!!!

Mika and Mikey seem to be bumping heads here!(0:08)

Oh, I am sure he just did it for effect. :naughty:

Cause he knew he would look cute and adorable and make everyone want to run up and kiss his boo-boo.

He's so sly and suave.:wub2: