The Midway State: Mika's opening act, AMAZING!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nathan and his guitarist have been writing to me all week lol...it's hilarious to me...They write like half an hour before they go on stage...they must get bored, those guys:wub2:

I have a crush on Nathan...

have you seen their random videos on youtube??? it's hilarious!!!

i want to write to them....what should i write??? what have you been writing??

i have a crush on daenan (the drummer)....at first i liked mike, the guitarist with black hair....but then i saw daenan...nathan is VERY cute though!

have you seen their random videos on youtube??? it's hilarious!!!

i want to write to them....what should i write??? what have you been writing??

i have a crush on daenan (the drummer)....at first i liked mike, the guitarist with black hair....but then i saw daenan...nathan is VERY cute though!

Yeah, write them :wub2: You can like address a myspace message to any one of them and they'll reply... I wrote at first in a comment saying how amazing they were and telling them the story of how I didn't expect to like an opening act but was pleasantly surprised...MIKE (the one that plays on nathan's right) commented me back about 10 minutes later saying thanks and that it meant alot to him that I said that...He told me to keep in touch (which he probably tells everybody lol) Than I questioned him about who he was because at that point I didn't know which MIKE he was lol...and he let me know:blush-anim-cl: and Nathan's written me in messages about 3 times this week:wub2: I just talked to him about chicago, and the weather conditions they had to face... I complimented his writing, and the last thing he said to me yesterday was "Good luck with NYU!"

So I'm pretty convinced that they are the coolest bunch of guys!

YOUTUBE: Those vids are freakin hilarious:roftl: Did you see the one where nathan is complaining about the service at Starbucks? lol It's weired because we order the same thing! It's destiny! :P)

they were soooo good! and so very nice! they took plenty of pictures with us, and i got ALL of their autographs....

themidwaystate3.jpg

ms3.jpg

themidwaystate5.jpg

ms3.jpg

ms1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/cheeseygoodness/mika/111-1.jpg[/img]

11114.jpg

It's so obvious now how much I like Nathan:wub2: BUT I WAS IN PAIN WHEN HE WALKED PAST ME SO I ONLY TUGGED AT HIM AND SAID THAT HE WAS AMAZING...He was sooooooooooo smiley and modest... *sigh*

Yeah, write them :wub2: You can like address a myspace message to any one of them and they'll reply... I wrote at first in a comment saying how amazing they were and telling them the story of how I didn't expect to like an opening act but was pleasantly surprised...MIKE (the one that plays on nathan's right) commented me back about 10 minutes later saying thanks and that it meant alot to him that I said that...He told me to keep in touch (which he probably tells everybody lol) Than I questioned him about who he was because at that point I didn't know which MIKE he was lol...and he let me know:blush-anim-cl: and Nathan's written me in messages about 3 times this week:wub2: I just talked to him about chicago, and the weather conditions they had to face... I complimented his writing, and the last thing he said to me yesterday was "Good luck with NYU!"

YOUTUBE: Those vids are freakin hilarious:roftl: Did you see the one where nathan is complaining about the service at Starbucks? lol It's weired because we order the same thing! It's destiny! :P)

omg they actually answer u back!! that is pretty cool i must say:wub2:

yes! it took him about 5 minutes to say what he ordered! and then daenan said "you can guess who the lead singer is". the best one is when they're stuck in traffic in france, and basically have a party on the side of the freeway!

It's so obvious now how much I like Nathan:wub2: BUT I WAS IN PAIN WHEN HE WALKED PAST ME SO I ONLY TUGGED AT HIM AND SAID THAT HE WAS AMAZING...He was sooooooooooo smiley and modest... *sigh*

aww! i met them 3 times (each time taking pics), and gave them all high fives and inspirational messages as they walked by me lol.

yes! it took him about 5 minutes to say what he ordered! and then daenan said "you can guess who the lead singer is". the best one is when they're stuck in traffic in france, and basically have a party on the side of the freeway!

aww! i met them 3 times (each time taking pics), and gave them all high fives and inspirational messages as they walked by me lol.

awwwwww:wub2:

WEll if I'm in NYC in the fall...we'll all hopefully have an occasion to get together for one of their shows:blush-anim-cl:

I checked out their MySpace before the gig and I wasn't thoroughly impressed...but at the gig I was like WOW! I love them now!! I met Nathan after the show too and he's so nice. He said they really want to come back to Boston soon because it's one of their favorite cities. I don't know if they're just saying that or not, but whatever...they want to come back, fine by me! I told them I'd definitely get tickets. :punk:

*rolls eyes*

You laugh at me and yet I just sent you a myspace comment:shocked:

And it's snoopy:boxed: :wub2:

Easy, Buttercup.

I was laughing at the white font.

yes, I saw :wink2: The font that implies that I think I'm the stuff:naughty:

Well, they leave that comment for all their new friends. They just change the basic greeting. If you look at any of their new friends' pages, they all say basically the same thing.