MFC on stage

violetsky

So how many of us were on stage so far with Mika ??????

I think it all started with Sivan being a lollipop girl right?

And then how went the story on ?

Where there also big girls or other lollipop girls Mika chose?

I know that Fanny was on stage in Dusseldorf. And I know about Mr. Monkey ;)

But I think there were a lot more right? And now in the USA he just pulled fans on stage ? :mf_lustslow: omg why didn't he do that in Switzerland :wub2:

For the ones who were on stage with him.. how did it come to that?

Well I want to make a list, because I really want to know how many were on stage so far:

- -Jennie- & Sara (holding the letters)

- Sivan ( Lollipopgirl)

- Sunshine931 ( Lollipopgirl)

- I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on stage at Terminal 5!!!!!!

Did he just pulled you up on stage? did you had a special dress or something or why do you think you were on stage with him ?

Sorry this topic is so cool I have a lot of questions to the lucky stage people :blush-anim-cl:

Did he just pulled you up on stage? did you had a special dress or something or why do you think you were on stage with him ?

Sorry this topic is so cool I have a lot of questions to the lucky stage people :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah I want to know that too!! haha

i want to know how i can get him to pull me up :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

I remember Jennie being the first one to report she was onstage...wasn't it with the bunny ears holding the V Jennie? Or is that a different Jennie??

And then I recall Sivan and her amazing LG story.

After that I only know the chew chew girls in Tokyo in front of me got pulled up, and then it becomes a BLUR...so many MFCers up there now!!

you're all so quiet... tell me how it came to this please !

Quiet? I bragged about it many times :naughty:

Basically after Love Today he said he wanted to get me and 3 others on stage and pointed at us and said you, you, you and you. and I was one of the you's. So we got pulled over the barrier and taken backstage and then told that we'd be holding the L O V E letters for Lollipop. We spent the whole of Grace Kelly sidestage choosing which letter we wanted and then we went on for Lollipop and had to hold the letters and dance around a bit (which is hard when holding a giant letter V!) It was fun though :D Even though I'm allergic to polystyrene and I knew that holding these huge poystyrene letters would give me a reaction. I did it anyway though and suffered the next day :naughty:

Luckily we manage to hang out with him backstage afterwards for just over half an hour with no security or anything which was nice. Had a good chat and photos etc. :thumb_yello:

Not bad for a first Mika concert!

So how many of us were on stage so far with Mika ??????

I think it all started with Sivan being a lollipop girl right?

And then how went the story on ?

Where there also big girls or other lollipop girls Mika chose?

I know that Fanny was on stage in Dusseldorf. And I know about Mr. Monkey ;)

But I think there were a lot more right? And now in the USA he just pulled fans on stage ? :mf_lustslow: omg why didn't he do that in Switzerland :wub2:

For the ones who were on stage with him.. how did it come to that?

Well I want to make a list, because I really want to know how many were on stage so far:

- I <3 MIKA!!!

- -Jennie-

i was SOOOOOO close, but then the music stopped so it would have been a little random if i ran up on stage after everyone left.:roftl:

YES! u and sara right!? i think u guys were first :)

Yeah, Sara and he hubby and then me and my friend.

I don't think he planned to do it though ahha. We put the lollipop girls out of their job. They were supposed to be holding the letters but they said that we could do it and they'd just dance around at the side instead.

Mika94.jpg

I was very pink hahaha

Ohhh andddd that was the first time anyone saw Mika topless haha that's why my video got so many views :naughty: I got the best view though I think ;)

Yeah, Sara and he hubby and then me and my friend.

I don't think he planned to do it though ahha. We put the lollipop girls out of their job. They were supposed to be holding the letters but they said that we could do it and they'd just dance around at the side instead.

fun times! :punk:

Mika tried to pull me on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE grabbed my hand and then I grabbed his and he put his on top of mine ahahha then started to pull me and got me some what over the barrier but a security guard said NO MORE!

it was bull****.

But honestly, this sound so stupid..

but just knowing that Mika wanted me up there is more than enough for me.

He talked to a bunch of us before the gig and told us to jump on stage during lollipop and we were all so stoked, he remembered who he talked to! because he grabbed my friend neil and before I knew it he grabbed me.

Greatest experience of my life.

well as u probably know terminal 5 stage invaded lol! he told us to!!!!!!! i was in the front row and i climbed up on to the railing (which i may say is verrry hard to do being my short 5ft self and the rail being its tall 4 ft self! hahaha i climbed up and pocked this fat security guard on the shoulder (there were many people on the stage so it didnt matter at this time) and he picked me up (yes by a fat bald security man lol) and he shoved me on stage!!!!!!! hahahaha then i danced and jumped and was petting mikas monkey outfit lol!

HE grabbed my hand and then I grabbed his and he put his on top of mine ahahha then started to pull me and got me some what over the barrier but a security guard said NO MORE!

it was bull****.

He talked to a bunch of us before the gig and told us to jump on stage during lollipop and we were all so stoked, he remembered who he talked to! because he grabbed my friend neil and before I knew it he grabbed me.

Mika pulled me up right after he let go of Jackie!

He grabbed my arm but i slipped and let go, then he grabbed it again and pulled, and I got up a little, and Jackie and everyone around me shoved me up there. hahaha

And the lovely Deb took this picture:

ONSTAGE.jpg

I'm in the green shirt with the tutu. hahaha

it was bull****.

i heard when the security guard said no more but then i asked the fat bald one one more pleeees and he already saw me standing inbetween the barriers and he just picked me up lol! and shoved me on stage!