ITV2 Showing highlights of The Grammys

RAK1

On Monday at 9pm in the UK on digital tv ITV2 are showing the highlights of this years Grammy awards.

Hopefully Mika will win his catergory, best dance remix I think it is,for Love Today, although he hasn't yet decided to go, as far as we know.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, so if I missed it I apologize.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On Monday at 9pm in the UK on digital tv ITV2 are showing the highlights of this years Grammy awards.

Hopefully Mika will win his catergory, best dance remix I think it is,for Love Today, although he hasn't yet decided to go, as far as we know.

I haven't seen this posted anywhere else, so if I missed it I apologize.

they show the grammys in england i never knew that??? I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR HIM TO WIN!!!

they show the grammys in england i never knew that??? I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR HIM TO WIN!!!

They show grammys everywhere :shocked:

Even here! :wink2: Although a little later cause nobody could watch that because of the time difference :wink2:

*can't wait to watch*

I can hear my husband groaning from here. Do we have to sit through the Grammies just on the offchance of hearing Mika mentioned??

:naughty:

Yes dear, we do.:wub2:

Yeah you do!! You go girl !! :thumb_yello:

i cant wait for the grammys i actually am staying home all day sunday waiting for it! hahaha mika is my life! hahaha i dont think he will be appearing thoughcus the day after the grammys he is performing at a gig and like he said he has no real reason to be there cuz he isnt performing anything but i wanna see amy winehouse and mika together cuz then they may talk about a mayb album together:bleh:

I can hear my husband groaning from here. Do we have to sit through the Grammies just on the offchance of hearing Mika mentioned??

:naughty:

Yes dear, we do.:wub2:

It sounds like you have a nice husband! Will he actually sit alongside you watching? Awww.:original:

Lotta guys I know would not humor their wive's fantasies. Lucky you![/color]

:shocked: amy wont be playing at the grammys this year cuz her visa got denied she is forced to stay in rehab!!!!!!!!! MAYBE MIKA WILL TAKE HER PLACE!!!:woot_jump:

Amy is performing via satellite... So I guess no Mika for us :(

I doubt Best Dancing Record is presented on the main show. I think it will be revealed during the pre-show launch. So you won't hear Mika's name getting called out.

They did that last year when Justin won it for sexy back.

Also Christina last year won Best female pop vocal and she wasn't even given the award during the main show but in the pre-show red carpet launch. They do this to make way for the performances etc.

It sounds like you have a nice husband! Will he actually sit alongside you watching? Awww.:original:

Lotta guys I know would not humor their wive's fantasies. Lucky you![/color]

LOL

I wouldn't say he humours my fantasies, it's more a case of, if I ignore her Mika 'thing' maybe it'll go away :naughty:

Poor man, he's been waiting for it to 'go away' for 12 months now :shocked: