Repeats of the Grammy Interviews Etc.

AKateisaKate

I posted these in the Grammy thread. Sorry to make another one, but I thought this was important. I know everyone's looking for these. I've researched them. The Fashion shows I've put a question mark next to because I'm only guessing Mika will be mentioned on those tomorrow. Maybe LG's bracelets will even get a mention! :mf_lustslow:

Enjoy, Americans, and anyone else who gets these. I know I was psyyyccchhheeddd to see Mika on live TV here, for once!

All times are EST, not sure if they change elsewhere, so check.

TV GUIDE RED CARPET

Monday

12 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM

TV GUIDE FASHION WRAP UP (?)

Monday

7 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM

Tuesday

1 AM

E! RED CARPET

Monday

8 AM

E! FASHION POLICE (?)

Monday

8 PM, 10 PM

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted these in the Grammy thread. Sorry to make another one, but I thought this was important. I know everyone's looking for these. i've researched them. The Fashion show's I've put a question mark next to because i'm only guessing Mika will be mentioned on those tomorrow. Maybe LG's bracelets will even get a mention! :mf_lustslow:

Enjoy, Americans, and anyone else who gets these. I know I was psyyyccchhheeddd to see Mika on live TV here, for once!

TV GUIDE RED CARPET

Monday

12 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM

Monday

7 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM

Tuesday

1 AM

E! RED CARPET

Monday

8 AM

E! FASHION POLICE (?)

Monday

8 PM, 10 PM

Thank you KATE!!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Hollis and I were talking about you on the phone tonight.

Well... we mentioned your name. I said you posted that thing about Mika being interviewed at 7, and it was quarter after til I read it, and how depressed I was.

I saw him LIVE on E!

He was sooooo adorable!!! He totally stood out...every other guy was wearing a suit...except for him!!! And he had his signature scarf wrapped around him once more!! and his hair wasn't granny-curled...it was as natural and soft as a baby's!!! He was awesome!!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

There's also another repeat of it for Middle easterns (and whoever has MBC):

The Recording Academy announced its plans for a year-long celebration of its milestone 50th Annual Grammy Awards, which will be screened on "mbc4" on Monday, February 11, at 19:00 GMT (22:00 KSA)

you can get MBC4 on Arabsat...:wink2:

'Welcome, guys.

Hollis and I were talking about you on the phone tonight.

Well... we mentioned your name. I said you posted that thing about Mika being interviewed at 7, and it was quarter after til I read it, and how depressed I was.

I FEEL FAMOUS. :mf_lustslow:

I'm sorry you're so depressed.

Mika was just on!

And it was a totally different interview from last night..:blink:

Was he interviewed twice and I missed something?

Really? Was it the one where he complimented the interviewer on his fashionable layering, and told him he was sweet for saying he loved LICM? And he likes when songs blow up out of bedrooms? That one that one that one? Huh huh huh? I'll be POed if it was something else, because I was watching my DVD-R from 2 AM, while the other one was airing at 5 PM today. :roftl:

Really? Was it the one where he complimented the interviewer on his fashionable layering, and told him he was sweet for saying he loved LICM? And he likes when songs blow up out of bedrooms? That one that one that one? Huh huh huh? I'll be POed if it was something else, because I was watching my DVD-R from 2 AM, while the other one was airing at 5 PM today. :roftl:

Erm..:blink:

Was he being interviewed by...I some guy with the last name Holmes? haha

And he wasn't standing on the platform and told the interviewer he almost looked taller than him until he stood on the platform and was like a foot taller?

And then he said he wanted to rip off a piece of Joni Mitchell's dress?

That's the one that was on like an hour ago. haha He seemed so starstruck.

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I've watched it too many times. You know, I wasn't too into Mika all week and this totally rejuvinated it all. Anyway, there were two interviews. This one was on the TV Guide channel, the other one was on E!

BTW, can I just say that if Joey Fatone almost interviewed Mika, I would've DIED.

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. I've watched it too many times. You know, I wasn't too into Mika all week and this totally rejuvinated it all. Anyway, there were two interviews. This one was on the TV Guide channel, the other one was on E!

BTW, can I just say that if Joey Fatone almost interviewed Mika, I would've DIED.

I don't remember the bedrooms part!

:roftl:

Dang, can I still record the E one from TV Guide channel?

:lmao: I bet you would've!

I exaggerated on the bedrooms part, but he said something about writing Love Today in his bedroom and he was like, "I love it when songs get big out of writing them in your bedroom!" Because that happens all the time to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Or if Mika interviewed ALL OF NSYNC? How hot would that be????

The E! one will proably only repeat on E! if it ever does, but Babs has it up. I'll go look now to see if that one will repeat.

But hey- The fashion shows are coming up in a few! YAY.

I exaggerated on the bedrooms part, but he said something about writing Love Today in his bedroom and he was like, "I love it when songs get big out of writing them in your bedroom!" Because that happens all the time to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Or if Mika interviewed ALL OF NSYNC? How hot would that be????

The E! one will proably only repeat on E! if it ever does, but Babs has it up. I'll go look now to see if that one will repeat.

But hey- The fashion shows are coming up in a few! YAY.

hahha, that's right. xD

I could've sworn I saw Joey Fatone on E! last night..guess I'll have to watch the fashion shows in the hope that Mika will be there!

He was hosting on the TV Guide Channel, maybe they hooked up on E! I don't know, I've only been skimming my DVD. But it sounds like you were watching the one on the TV Guide Channel. :roftl: So confusing! Mika is just too popular.

:naughty: Well, right now I'm watching TV Guide channel one, but I thought I saw Joey Fatone on E!. Guess not. haha

I posted these in the Grammy thread. Sorry to make another one, but I thought this was important. I know everyone's looking for these. I've researched them. The Fashion shows I've put a question mark next to because I'm only guessing Mika will be mentioned on those tomorrow. Maybe LG's bracelets will even get a mention! :mf_lustslow:

TV GUIDE RED CARPET

Monday

12 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM

Monday

7 PM, 8 PM, 10 PM

Tuesday

1 AM

E! RED CARPET

Monday

8 AM

E! FASHION POLICE (?)

Monday

8 PM, 10 PM

Thank you! I had been watching this show yesterday hoping Mika would come on and my mom sad he came on right after I got in the shower. I was so mad:sneaky2: