ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

Hi Megan and Haley, how are you guys doing? Are you ok now, after the car accident?

That is so sweet to ask about us.:wub2: Yes we're doing fine. I, Megan still have a faint bruise on my leg but it is clearing up. You know..., there were 5 people in the accident (3 cars) and not any of them got hurt badly. Insurance paid for us because it wasn't our fault. Have ordered new glasses (same ones because we love ours) and our mom has bought a new car (ford focus). It took a lot of work and everything all for someone elses mistake.:blink::naughty: Glad we all are okay. And the weird thing about it was that not one person out of the 3 cars, not one of them were driving their own cars.:roftl:

It was so fun meeting you in Chicago and hope that we meet again. You were very kind and you did great as a lollipop girl.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw Hilary, I'm crossing fingers and toes and saying prayers for it to get there after all your work!!!

thanks Natalie. :huglove:

I've never sent a package to the UK and had it be there on time! I sent one for Secret Santa a month before Christmas and it got there like 2 weeks afterwards

both of the ones i've sent got there on time...:blink::bleh:

one took....5 days to get there (normal mail too!)

and the other took 2 weeks and got there before christmas.

weellll hopefully this case will be different...

hope it gets there on time!!! EEeeek!! so excitiiinngggggaa...

i'm thinking it will; it's being expedited to wherever it's going as we speak. :D

I'm really sorry that I freaked you out more. I am thinking POSITIVE thoughts that it will get there Tuesday!

Yes, definitely get that refund for it taking so long.

I am SURE that it will get there on time!

thanks for being optimistic! :wink2:

Crossing fingers, legs, toes, and eyes at the same time.:thumb_yello::roftl:

hehe, thanks you two.

UPDATE:

"Your shipment was expedited through our shipping partner facility in SOUTHERN SORT, GREAT BRITAIN on February 25, 2008 at 10:50 PM and is in transit to its final destination."

copied straight from the USPS website!

it's on it's way to the final destination!!

That is so sweet to ask about us.:wub2: Yes we're doing fine. I, Megan still have a faint bruise on my leg but it is clearing up. You know..., there were 5 people in the accident (3 cars) and not any of them got hurt badly. Insurance paid for us because it wasn't our fault. Have ordered new glasses (same ones because we love ours) and our mom has bought a new car (ford focus). It took a lot of work and everything all for someone elses mistake.:blink::naughty: Glad we all are okay. And the weird thing about it was that not one person out of the 3 cars, not one of them were driving their own cars.:roftl:

It was so fun meeting you in Chicago and hope that we meet again. You were very kind and you did great as a lollipop girl.:thumb_yello:

Glad to hear you are on the mend and that everything worked out OK for you!

UPDATE:

"Your shipment was expedited through our shipping partner facility in SOUTHERN SORT, GREAT BRITAIN on February 25, 2008 at 10:50 PM and is in transit to its final destination."

Yay!! Big sigh of relief! :yay: :yay:

Me too! I'm a little nervous now...

I guess I just have to hope that it will all work out...in some way...

*pulls our four-leaf clover*

it will happen! I will send good wishes to all of those in England! There is sometHing VERY SPECIAL that I have for him...and its imperative that he gets it.....

He WILL get it...must stay postive...

I just have this feeling that its all gonna work out...

it will. I will write this down and seal it an envelope and hide it. I did it for Vancouver and what I wished did occur x1000 the expectation.

as MIKA says...Relax Take it Easy.....

it will. I will write this down and seal it an envelope and hide it. I did it for Vancouver and what I wished did occur x1000 the expectation.

as MIKA says...Relax Take it Easy.....

that is really awesome, suzanne. :D

i'd appreciate if you did it, because there's something comforting in that. :blush-anim-cl:

UPDATE:

yay!!! that's great:thumb_yello: and i'm sure he will go out to talk to people because it is his last gig on the tour..so no worries:thumb_yello: