ATTENTION ALL YOU MIKA FANS!! New Project!

heineken22

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi:) I already sent you my letter before the mailing problem so I guess it's already in the book but is it possible to change my letter completely? If not, I'm totally fine with it! It's just that the letter I sent before was so short and serious:p it would be better if I could change it.. but if I'm the only one who wants to change it then forget about it:p

Thanks again for everything!:wink2:

btw if I can change it, I've already got a letter ready so it wont take long at all.

I just e-mailed you mine :)

BTW I like Degrassi too :naughty: I was flipping through the channels one day and it was the only good thing showing so I watched it, I had no idea what it was at that time...and let's just say I ended up watching bout 4 episodes :naughty: But I never seem to catch it these days :blink: besides I don't really watch TV so I'll only happen to catch it if i'm eating lol. I like the fact that it's so realistic and deals with issues u know...many shows try to be like that, but Degrassi is just simple and to the point.

I just e-mailed you mine :)

BTW I like Degrassi too :naughty: I was flipping through the channels one day and it was the only good thing showing so I watched it, I had no idea what it was at that time...and let's just say I ended up watching bout 4 episodes :naughty: But I never seem to catch it these days :blink: besides I don't really watch TV so I'll only happen to catch it if i'm eating lol. I like the fact that it's so realistic and deals with issues u know...many shows try to be like that, but Degrassi is just simple and to the point.

got it. ;)

i'll mark you off.

yaaaay another Degrassi fan!! :naughty:

I dunno why, but the past couple of months i've become re-hooked to it. xD

Hi! I sent you my letter (a newer one, cause I changed it from the first one I sent) like.. 2 weeks ago I think, I'm not sure about when I sent it but I sent it to your email. Did you get it? I know I PMed you asking if i could and all but I just wanna make sure:p I'm allways worried something goes wrong..:P

Hi! I sent you my letter (a newer one, cause I changed it from the first one I sent) like.. 2 weeks ago I think, I'm not sure about when I sent it but I sent it to your email. Did you get it? I know I PMed you asking if i could and all but I just wanna make sure:p I'm allways worried something goes wrong..:P

Hey!!

I just emailed mine to you!! Let me know if it gets there okay!!:wink2:

both got to me, thanks ladies!!! :thumb_yello:

This project has been on my mind ever since I signed up, and I've spent all this time thinking about what I'm going to say...and now I've only got nine days left to actually write it!:shocked:

Shows what happens when you brainstorm too much...:naughty:. I'll have it in by the 30th though. For sure.

Thanks!

THIS PROJECT IS BEING RE-OPENED!!!!!

So everyone, sadly, it did not make it to Mika on the last day of the tour. >.<

I'm thinking perhaps i'll send it to someone going to one of the summer gigs. :D

bummer, I know, but, I figured why not re-open it so that more people can submit a letter of thanks!

This project is for ANYONE.

if you want to say thank you to Mika for anything, anything at all, please send me a letter (doesn't have to be very long!!!) either through PM or email it to me at all.you.need.is.love64@gmail.com.

you can attach a picture if you want to. ;)

UPDATE:

I'm setting the deadline officially as April 30th/May 1st.

love love,

Hilary

Participants:

1. heineken22

2. charlottechristy

3. Fmbm

4. Kates

5. Humpfree

6. mandilambi

7. Jennifer B

8. Elanorelle

9. Banjjo