Curious: Most Users Ever Online

zoots14

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He played Olympia (where the DVD concert was filmed) on the 30th, but I can't recall why it was so busy the night before. I remember being online during the Olympia reviews though because Yop finally got to meet Mika at a cafe and he paid her tab before he left.

He played Olympia (where the DVD concert was filmed) on the 30th, but I can't recall why it was so busy the night before. I remember being online during the Olympia reviews though because Yop finally got to meet Mika at a cafe and he paid her tab before he left.

wait who is yop and he paid for her tab! he is such a gentlemen i cant find any reason for any one to not like him honestly! lol and is that this picture came from?

hinamesmikawatsyours.jpg

wait who is yop and he paid for her tab! he is such a gentlemen i cant find any reason for any one to not like him honestly! lol and is that this picture came from?

Not sure where that pic is from.

Yoppapop is an MFCer. She posted a pic of her and Mika in the cafe in the gig thread.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2696&page=25

hinamesmikawatsyours.jpg

aww thats very sweet of him.

-strains neck-

is that elvis costello i see??

I just noticed on the home page it says:

Most users ever online was 734, 29-06-2007 at 11:58 PM.

Just curious for those of you who were here then... what was going on that day/week that brought so many people here?

I don't think those were all "real' users though.

Also guests and bots.

hinamesmikawatsyours.jpg

:roftl: 'Luke, who?'

I didnt know about the whole Yop/cafe/tab thing - thats quite sweet - someone fill this niave fool in!