REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS for Mika in Los Angeles, CA -- Wiltern: 11-02-2008

dcdeb

It's so funny....before the concert I felt like throwing up. When I saw Mika I felt perfectly fine. Then after the concert I felt like throwing up again. He's like magic!! (duh haha we (MFC people) waited for the others to get their merchandise and what not, so I went outside, sat on the ground and waited with Andrew. After everyone had their stuff, we all went to the back of Denny's where the back entrance was. There were a few people there so we figured Mika would be coming out from there. Then we heard screaming on the other side so we all ran across the parking lot like a heard of sheep. The was a huge crowd and Cherisse was out there. Then out of no where people started running back to where we were to begin with and they were setting up gates for people to line up in. Then we waited for Mika..........I was on the ground (yet again) in a fetal position freezing my a** off (was too lazy and sick to put my sweater on). Perez Hiltonm came out and a bunch of people ran over to him (poor guy). After about 30-1hr Mika finally came out. Instantly I felt better....WTF?! Mika is my healer! The guy in front of me asked if I would take a picture of him hugging Mika so I said I'd try. When it got to his turn I clicked the shutter button but nothing happened. I felt sooooooooo bad! If you're reading this, sorry guy! :sad: Then it was my turn:wub2:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I felt like I was watching a Youtube video...Big Girl was next and Mika (and I....and probably everyone) was cracking up at this one Big Girl dancer whose boobs clearlydid not fit the corset and they kept bouncing everywhere. Then she started doing flips! :lmfao: Mika kept laughing, as was I.. The whole grey skelly thing was very touching and cute. I got some good pictures from that part. Then Mika did the whole naked thing. Of course a freakin' camera man went in front of me when he took off his shirt :sneaky2: When I realized Grace Kelly I became a bit sad because I knew the last song was coming up. Anyways...after they came out from behind the curtain thing Saranayde began attacking Mika and then he grabbed her at they fell on the floor and the Martin came to save her. It was pretty great haha....

I know! It felt like he was a hollogram or something. I just wanted to be able to touch the stage to actually prove to myself that it was actually there and real...

The BG thing was soo funny! She was awesome!! I loved seeing mika laugh!! i loved that part... :roftl:

I loved the Grey Skelly thing... i wanted to cry :wub2: it was really touching...

Ugh i hated the camera men. His huge head was in my way! :sneaky2: and a girl behind me kept on like poking me and putting her camera on top of my head. :sneaky2: and she put it in front of my face in my eyes and i would always start jumping when she did that, and yeah, im pretty sure she didnt like me haha...

When I heard LT and GK come on, my heart would skip a beat, because i knew it was a sign of the almost-ish end... :tears:

and i got a video of the lollipop attacking thing haha

Mika and I's converstion:

Me: "Heyyyy!"

Mika: "Hiiii *hugs me* (me::wub2: )

Me: "Did you like the shirt I threw up on stage?"

Mika: "The one with the eyes? Yeah I did!" (or something like that haha)

Me: *doesn't remember what I said after that haha*

Me: *hands him my two other gifts* (an owl my sister made and a watch)

Mika: *is about to sign them* "which one do you want me to sign?"

Me: "No! There for you!"

Mika: *confused*

Me: "They're gifts for you"

Mika: "Ohhh ok thank you"

Me: *hugs him and makes him hug me back ahahah* "Thanks for the gig!"

Mika: You're welcome

I think he was really surprised I didn't want an autograph....poor boy was so lost haha. He smelled really good:wub2:

Afterwards I said goodbye to all of the lovely MFCers and Mana and Andrew helped me find my sister. (thanks guys)

Then I called Jen (photojenic) and told her about my meeting with him :naughty: When I got home I was like "Mom, he completes me...."

Whenever I'm around him I feel perfectly fine, but once he's gone I want to throw up.

Oh and another concert memory, during LT Cherisse threw her drumsticks in the crowd and one fell right by my feet. I grabbed it and then some biatch behind my grabbed it too. We played tug of war for about 30 seconds while I held on to the barrier for my life. Finally I decided to let her have it. I was like "Phuck you." hahaha

Well I think that's all:blush-anim-cl:

Pics to come

I know! It felt like he was a hollogram or something. I just wanted to be able to touch the stage to actually prove to myself that it was actually there and real...

The BG thing was soo funny! She was awesome!! I loved seeing mika laugh!! i loved that part... :roftl:

I loved the Grey Skelly thing... i wanted to cry :wub2: it was really touching...

Ugh i hated the camera men. His huge head was in my way! :sneaky2: and a girl behind me kept on like poking me and putting her camera on top of my head. :sneaky2: and she put it in front of my face in my eyes and i would always start jumping when she did that, and yeah, im pretty sure she didnt like me haha...

When I heard LT and GK come on, my heart would skip a beat, because i knew it was a sign of the almost-ish end... :tears:

and i got a video of the lollipop attacking thing haha

I've been looking for a lollipop video of me throwing the shirt on stage aha. Did you catch that by any chance?

Haha Same here. I walked up to him and he stared at my empty hands with confusion. I told him I just wanted a quick hug while the big bad security guard glared at me. He was so sweet. He said "Oh, okay!" and gave me a quick hug as I lunged at him lol His head was right over mine as I stared up to tell him the show was great. That smile nearly killed me as I left. :wub2:

Aww really? :wub2:

I meant "smelled" by the way haha, not spelled:naughty:

He initiated the 1st hug, but on the second one I did....I don't think he caught on hahah

Okay haha ummm, im pretty sure youve all read what happened already, but here's mine...

Soo, i dont know where to start. im a bad writer so, bare with me :blush-anim-cl:

Okay so I got in LA with Beatriz and my sister and her boyfriend at exactly 11:30, right on time for Denny's!! Woot! So we went in there and found Taylor and Amy and Mana and Andrew! YAY! I love you all!!! :wub2: so there was denny's which was fun.. thank you so much amanda for the pins! i love them! So me and nono wanted to get in line, so we hurried the bunch of crazies and we went in line with sivan, summer, and her sister (Im sorry, I cant remember your name! <33 ) and we decided to go see mika's tour bus, which resulted in us becoming friend with Timothy!! He seemed pretty enthusiastic to have some company with him, lemme tell ya. He just wouldnt stop talking... :blink::lmao: so he was amazing, and we got close to meeting them all but as you probably already know, we missed them. We met Luke and Sara though!! and they were so nice and awesome!!! so we just kept wandering and we went back to the queue and had silly string fights and face paint shenannigans and attempted to cheer up and pump up the crowd/line of non mfcers, which didnt entirely work (they were boring pfft ) And I must say that being with you guys was some of the best fun I've had in a while, other then the whole concert haha. You are all amazing!! I loved seeing you again nono, finally! I love you!! And Taylor you are so amazing and sweet! You were so cheery and wouldnt have been as hyper if you werent there!! I love you sooo much!!! And Amy youre so sweet and amazing and i love you!! your pants were amazing!! and Sivan is of course, sivan, and you cant help loving her and her amazingness! And Shontih of course, is the most amazing person, because thats just how she is, because she has amazingness in her, and to add to that, shes chilena :naughty: And Summer is gorgeously beautiful and I love her! She comforted me when I started crying, and shes just so sweet! And Mana you are soo funny! I loved your outfit and i love you! thanks for the pins again girlie! And andrew is of course awesome!!! :punk: haha!! And hmmm... nono... is... nono. She is amazing. not boring, but amazing. I love you babe!! And So basically, if they werent there, the whole experience wouldnt be complete. you all feel like my second family!! I'm so glad to know you all, and you understand me

theres more heehee

DSC02049.jpg

MIKA'S TOUR BUS!! Where you then see Timothy, the dark silhouette against the bus

DSC02052.jpg

NONO and the bus heeee!

DSC02056.jpg

from left to right, BEATRIZ (soon to be MFCer!!!), NONO (FMBM), TAYLOR (LOLLIPOPGIRL83), ME, AND MANA (LOLLIPOP_MONKEY)

DSC02057.jpg

IN LINE, THE VERY FIRST ONES!: Beatriz, Amy (artsyfartsy#17?), nono, Andrew (standardtoaster), Mana, Taylor, Shontih, Summer, summer's lil sis (sorry bout the name!), and Sivan

DSC02058.jpg

ANDREW, NONO, AND MANA...i love this picture haha. i dont know why, i just think its so funny! haha, like how andrew and mana are looking down and nonos just like :mf_rosetinted:

DSC02059.jpg

SIVAN AND SUMMER! Gorgeous of course!

Anyways Big Girl was next and Mika (and I....and probably everyone) was cracking up at this one Big Girl dancer whose boobs clearlydid not fit the corset and they kept bouncing everywhere. Then she started doing flips! :lmfao:

omg bwahahahaha.

DSC02070.jpg

US!

DSC02075.jpg

SHONTIH!! (pssst... i love you)

DSC02073.jpg

siv, me, and taylor posing with Mikster plushy

DSC02084.jpg

Beatriz and Taylor looking insane...

DSC02085.jpg

MFC to my right side IN THE VENUE ALREADY!!!

DSC02086.jpg

+ to my left

AND...........................

DSC02097.jpg

wow guys, that looks awesome!!

and, i have to bug you guys about it now, because i'm going to eventually bug the rest of the concert goers, but if any of you want to say thank you to Mika and write a short message...join my project. XD

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871

sorry, i just had to! :bleh:

:sneaky2: :sneaky2: :sneaky2:

:insane::yay: OKAY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :insane:

wow guys, that looks awesome!!

and, i have to bug you guys about it now, because i'm going to eventually bug the rest of the concert goers, but if any of you want to say thank you to Mika and write a short message...join my project. XD

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12871

sorry, i just had to! :naughty::bleh:

oh I forgot about that! :doh:

I'll send it to you tomorrow....gotta get off now :sad:

*drumroll*

That was so cute, but my volume was on mute...what'd you say?