Come on, dress up!

CazGirl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now THAT I would actually do. Like in Atonement...(it's a very Keira based evening...hmm).

I love dotty dresses. I haven't got any, but this would give me a good excuse to get one, even though I vowed today that I wouldn't buy anymore clothes. Oh welllllll.

they sell some in New Look I believe, and Primark is always worth a go!

Speaking of Keira Knightley, I drew her yesterday! i added you on MySpace, so go look in my drawings folder :D

LOL why not??

whats wrong guys? You're all up for dressing up in mish-mash clothes, co-ordinated/unco-ordinated colours, animal outfits, cartoon characters etc, but you wont come dressed up in your own nationality? Heck, every country has it's own problems. England has a fair few LOL, but this is for fun! Mika will know where his fans come from!

WHY NOT??

I think that when it comes to countries like mine.. or Romania, Mika wouldn't really know where these "outfits" come from...

But yeah... Italy is really easy to tell (mafíía-style :roftl: )

vintage-dresses.jpg

can you imagine that? :roftl:

We would look like right plonkers.

(Even though i can't really talk dressing as a Monkey lol)

But it would be fun:biggrin2:

exactly, as if that's more stupid than going as a monkey LOL mind you, it got ya on stage :roftl:

COULD YOU IMAGINE ALL OUR NATIONALITIES ON STAGE LMAO

The idea of myself gooing around in socks and sandals, it's awful. The pictures are stuck in my head and it's not pretty at all.

Everyone looks stupid in that...

as would media say... it's an "absolute fashion NO!" :D

The idea of myself gooing around in socks and sandals, it's awful. The pictures are stuck in my head and it's not pretty at all.

especially with hairy legs and traditional men swimwear :roftl:

I think that when it comes to countries like mine.. or Romania, Mika wouldn't really know where these "outfits" come from...

But yeah... Italy is really easy to tell (mafíía-style :roftl: )

doesnt matter! he'll learn - it'll be educational! it doesnt have to be serious - you could poke fun at your nationality or exaggerate it or whatever!

they sell some in New Look I believe, and Primark is always worth a go!

Speaking of Keira Knightley, I drew her yesterday! i added you on MySpace, so go look in my drawings folder :D

Yeah New Look is pretty good for that sort of thing. Or the vintage floor in topshop oxford st. I was in there yesterday and it was all so pretty. (And so tiny! Dammit!)

Ooft, I'm just about to look at your drawings.

Yeah New Look is pretty good for that sort of thing. Or the vintage floor in topshop oxford st. I was in there yesterday and it was all so pretty. (And so tiny! Dammit!)

Ooft, I'm just about to look at your drawings.

i dont live near london and i aint going there just to go in topshop in hope to find a vintage outfit :roftl:

we have new look on canvey you know! (the only decent clothes shop...)

Everyone looks stupid in that...

as would media say... it's an "absolute fashion NO!" :D

It's the sort of thing that middle aged blokes do when they go to Spain, the really ignorant ones who just eat burger and chips and plan their holiday around where they can watch the football on tv. The sort of people that talk louder and slower to overcome a language barrier.

It makes me feel embarassed on their behalf just thinking about it.

It's the sort of thing that middle aged blokes do when they go to Spain, the really ignorant ones who just eat burger and chips and plan their holiday around where they can watch the football on tv. The sort of people that talk louder and slower to overcome a language barrier.

It makes me feel embarassed on their behalf just thinking about it.

then it's up to us to set an example! :biggrin2:

i dont live near london and i aint going there just to go in topshop in hope to find a vintage outfit :roftl:

we have new look on canvey you know! (the only decent clothes shop...)

It's ridiculous there. FIVE floors. I was only in Oxford Street so I could meet the mighty boosh, and decided to waste a bit of time around there.

I've been going to new look a bit more regularly lately, mostly cos they give a pretty good student discount, although last time I was in there they snapped my debit card in half when they put it in the chip and pin machine. :roftl:

I've got an urge to do some internet dress hunting now, gaaaaaaah.

It's ridiculous there. FIVE floors. I was only in Oxford Street so I could meet the mighty boosh, and decided to waste a bit of time around there.

I've been going to new look a bit more regularly lately, mostly cos they give a pretty good student discount, although last time I was in there they snapped my debit card in half when they put it in the chip and pin machine. :roftl:

I've got an urge to do some internet dress hunting now, gaaaaaaah.

:roftl: god i cant hack five floors lol screw that! do they have lifts???

No, they have escalators though so it's ok. They've got all these different little jewellery places as well, and they've got a place that sells hand made african jewellery and it's all fair trade and stuff, which is pretty cool.

You can even get your hair done there, it's just silly.

No, they have escalators though so it's ok. They've got all these different little jewellery places as well, and they've got a place that sells hand made african jewellery and it's all fair trade and stuff, which is pretty cool.

You can even get your hair done there, it's just silly.

you can get your hair done in TOPSHOP???? :shocked:

Yeah, £18 for a wash and blow dry and there's a few different ways you can have it styled. I think it's if someone's going out straight after work and they want their hair looking nice, although if I were really that bothered I'd take my straightners to work and straighten my hair before I leave. I wouldn't pay eighteen quid to have what is essentially, nothing, done to my hair.

You can get your nails done too, it's actually really strange how different it is to my local topshop.

This is a great idea! Yet getting on the tube in an old-style dress with a parasole, and with my hair up :roftl:

and saying to the person next to you:

"Dear lord what a disgraceful city the City of London has become. This train is absolutely ghastly and the music in your ears is completely hideous. I say boy, London is nothing compared to what it was in my day..." (convo ends, you look away and the guy next to you sits there baffled and bemused)