Come on, dress up!

CazGirl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eras, I can do. I go in a 50s dress already :naughty:

Me too and I even have some original vintage ones :cheerful_h4h: but if you think I am queueing for 3 days in stiletto heels and a full circle frock with scratchy net petticoats then I think NOT ( I can jive a bit though so I guess I could keep warm).

Why can't he have his UK gigs in summer than at least we may stand a teeny chance of not freezing our cashews off. :sneaky2:or at least provide us all with a shelter :thumb_yello:

lets keep it simple and inexpensive and all just buy an Elvis wig lmao or er....all wear our big pants on the outside of of jeans, not that one is too silly.

lets all buy a Leona t shirt and wear that :naughty: (think I would rather cut of my own toes and pop them in a barbecue than do that one.

lets keep it simple and inexpensive and all just buy an Elvis wig lmao or er....all wear our big pants on the outside of of jeans, not that one is too silly.

lets all buy a Leona t shirt and wear that :naughty: (think I would rather cut of my own toes and pop them in a barbecue than do that one.

ROFL. Nice.

or maybe "we support Patrick Wolf" T-Shirts? :roftl: