Come on, dress up!

CazGirl

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why not? :naughty:

and your signature is so cute its hilarious!

hehe, actually the more I think about it the less terrible it sounds :naughty: I think I could customise it nicely ;)

aw hehe thanks! I'm not kidding when I say Breakfast Monkey will rule the world. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

don't have time to read the whole thread, so sorry if it has been mentioned... but my ideas would be

- animals

- elements (earth, fire, water, air)

i also like the country idea, would love to go to a mika show in my bavarian costume. :biggrin2: though only in summer, as it has a short skirt! :naughty:

*cough*

Sure... if Mika comes down under this year I will dress in my full pipe band uniform for a concert... Dead serious I am... if he comes to Australia this year, I'll wear the full pipe band uniform... whether it's hot or not...

Then I might just dress up in traditional Aussie clothes for another concert...

Maybe even do a school girl outfit a la Britney :das:

and saying to the person next to you:

"Dear lord what a disgraceful city the City of London has become. This train is absolutely ghastly and the music in your ears is completely hideous. I say boy, London is nothing compared to what it was in my day..." (convo ends, you look away and the guy next to you sits there baffled and bemused)

Hehe I'd love to see that person's poor face.

Why can't he have his UK gigs in summer than at least we may stand a teeny chance of not freezing our cashews off. :sneaky2:or at least provide us all with a shelter :thumb_yello:

The weather hasn't been too bad for February. It's even been Sunny. *Touch wood*