fred and the freddettes

nikibella

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

Just thought i would start a thread for those going to Brixton on the 28th of feb!

I have been talking with freddie and we have decided to name him fred and the fredettes!

So i am a fredette because i am meeting him down in london for drinks, laughs and boogies so if anyone else fancies being a freddette and joining in the fun let us know on here and we can all meet up!

Hey! I'm interested in joining this band wagon :wink2: Is it for after the show?

hey freddie its me am i stalking you today or is it the other way around!!

i am in (since it was my concept of the fredettes ) *give nikkibella the evil eye * nah nikki you know two great minds think a like !!! cant ait for london xxxxx

awwww

A little story for you ,, my first Mika gig was at Newcastle Uni this time last year , anyways we all had a few dwinkies (yes its a pattern to my life) and afterwards I lost everyone off (also a pattern to my life when Tipsy)

Sooo I text Andi outside the gig and asked where they were .. she said "The Stage Door" .. well in Newcastle there is a club called that , I wandered up as they had like 5 of them and a private meeting with Mika :shocked:

So theres every chance Il be lost in london:roftl:

sooooooo funny.... :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

really.. you have to keep an eye on Fred... wandering off is a habit!!!!

not u,the one who is trying to corrupt my little Fweddie to drink:mf_rosetinted:

sorry freddies mother i am over 18, and i will make sure that he only has a couple of drinks then we will all walk him home and make sure he rings you to say he's alright :roftl:

hey freddie its me am i stalking you today or is it the other way around!!

i am in (since it was my concept of the fredettes ) *give nikkibella the evil eye * nah nikki you know two great minds think a like !!! cant ait for london xxxxx

love you emz :D

Its either one or the other

I figured most would be there Tuesday,

i don't actually know what time our train gets to london on a thursday, and i have a funny feeling freddie won't be the only one getting lost my direction sense is awful