BRITZ got it wrong or is it just me?

mikasbestfriend

i was on the britz site reading what it says about the performers at the awards. this is what it says about mika:

'With tunes chock-full-of more falsetto than even the Bee Gees, 24-year-old Mika’s got a triple platinum, fluffy hair and more international awards, nominations and acclaim than you can shake a stick at. Like the love child of Freddy Mercury and Mickey Mouse, Mika does sunshiny hyper-happy pop like no other. For example, in top ten hit “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” the boy even finds beauty in the scourges of womankind such as lovehandles and podge, spreading hope and joy to larger lasses everywhere. Mika hits the BRITs stage this January with two nominations, but whatever the outcome this ball-of-joy is sure to leave happy at the end of the night.'

In the last sentence it says 'mika hits the brits stage this january with two nominations...

but thats wrong isnt it?:annoyed_h4h: is this the website getting it wrong, or is it just me.

this has probably been posted before but i just needed to check.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is up for 4 awards. Was that definitely the official Brits site? That's a pretty big glaring error to make.

And what a load of predictable, cliched tosh about Mika, too :thumbdown:

The Brits are to be broadcast live on ITV1 on Feb 20th, don't know the start time but it's usually around 20.00 GMT.

that from the Brits webstie?

ppfffttt they don't seem to know what they are on about...:blink:

He's up for 4 awards, but as usual, the media is full of morons who were in the back of the queue when God was giving out the brains, but right at the front, when stupidity was being given out!

• 2 weeks later...