Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tis true.

My parents bought me this Grolsch Lemon beer.. I haven't decided yet whether I like it or not. Hmm.

Pass me some. I´ll give you my veredict :das:

Well 2.30 AM is a random time of the day anyway. :naughty:

Grolsch is nice. It's my beer. From my area. :thumb_yello:

Yes, random. Will you give me beers if i go to Amsterdam this summer? :bleh:

Well, I got in my car to go home and the damn thing started yelling at me that the tires were low. The f*cker wouldn't stop beeping all the way to the gas station. Ugh...don't want to hear beeps when I'm half awake. LOL

SO, got all the tires filled and the damn light is still on but no beeps. I don't really give a *beep* tonight. Yeah, now I sensor myself. LOL

Wow, Blue, Diana, Queenie...y'all are still up!! WOW!! Hmm, never knew this........iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to know. :naughty:

Well, I got in my car to go home and the damn thing started yelling at me that the tires were low. The f*cker wouldn't stop beeping all the way to the gas station. Ugh...don't want to hear beeps when I'm half awake. LOL

SO, got all the tires filled and the damn light is still on but no beeps. I don't really give a *beep* tonight. Yeah, now I sensor myself. LOL

Wow, Blue, Diana, Queenie...y'all are still up!! WOW!! Hmm, never knew this........iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good to know. :naughty:

I won´t beep you then for tonight

Yeeees, in spanish we use ¡ !

We´re night owls, you know...and london is giving me insomnia!

Yes, London is giving me insomnia too....We can blame everything on those Brits!!! :naughty:

Blame them!! I´m going to all the gigs so that gives me even more insomnia!!

f***ing brits! :sneaky2:

Don´t worry..You all will be updated (not thanks to me, but rose has a beautiful phone :bleh:)

Yeah, will you be there to make sure that Andy gets a hug from me too? I don't think he knows my name..but, say the blonde from Salt Lake City and Butterfly Lounge. I want him to know that America loves him too. :)

Blame them!! I´m going to all the gigs so that gives me even more insomnia!!

f***ing brits! :sneaky2:

Don´t worry..You all will be updated (not thanks to me, but rose has a beautiful phone :bleh:)

Good morning lovely Oldlings!:thumb_yello:

Oh well, waking before five is no fun but when there is the tail end of a clasic Friday night to read it is just about bearable!:naughty:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!:roftl:

Charlie.............I hope you are feeling a little happier next time you are on :naughty:

Robi...........the contents of your suitcase sound SO much more interesting than mine! Having said that, I haven't got an awful lot in mine yet...and it is a very small case. Oh well....who needs much anyway...as long as one has the basics....Mika tickets, Mika tickets, money, Mika t shirts, chicken necklace,....................nope.............can't think of anything else:naughty:

Oh well..................got a busy day ahead so I might head back to bed to see if I can grab another hours sleep..............have a good day everyone........tomorrow night (Sunday) there is NO way on earth I will get any sleep as I will need to be up about 4 30 am:shocked:

LOL!! Hi Kath! Well, I just had a 4 hour nap and it's not even 10:30pm here yet. LOL!! That's the most sleep I've had all week. Would have still been in bed if it had not been for one or the pups needing to go out. Now, I'm looking at the clock thinking....Hmm, I could get ready to go out? But the Oldling in me says, "No, stay in the Pj's and watch a good movie." LOL

Good morning lovely Oldlings!:thumb_yello:

Oh well, waking before five is no fun but when there is the tail end of a clasic Friday night to read it is just about bearable!:naughty:

SOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!:roftl:

Charlie.............I hope you are feeling a little happier next time you are on :naughty:

Robi...........the contents of your suitcase sound SO much more interesting than mine! Having said that, I haven't got an awful lot in mine yet...and it is a very small case. Oh well....who needs much anyway...as long as one has the basics....Mika tickets, Mika tickets, money, Mika t shirts, chicken necklace,....................nope.............can't think of anything else:naughty:

Oh well..................got a busy day ahead so I might head back to bed to see if I can grab another hours sleep..............have a good day everyone........tomorrow night (Sunday) there is NO way on earth I will get any sleep as I will need to be up about 4 30 am:shocked: