The Oldlings Thread (Part 11)

Diana

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah. Good job we didn't get any aftershocks from that earthquake the other night.

True enough!:shocked:

Ok folks..I am off.......I will try to be less grumpy next time I am on....:naughty:

Have a good Friday night everyone :thumb_yello::wub2:

Reading the afterparty thread hasn't made me feel better. I am one of those people who starts feeling guilty and silly when she gets something that others don't. I think I better unpack my suitcase and go to bed, thinking back to the fantastic week I had. :thumb_yello:

It was lovely to see Wendi, Kath, Abby, Sarahlou, Carri, Ruth, Vicky and all the others I'm probably forgetting. Love you all! :blush-anim-cl:

Diana, I felt so sad for you... :sad: How are you doing now? I waved your flag on behalf of the Dutchies, both Tuesday and Thursday. And Mika has your little pressie now! :thumb_yello:

OK, off to do some useful things. Will catch you later!

Reading the afterparty thread hasn't made me feel better. I am one of those people who starts feeling guilty and silly when she gets something that others don't. I think I better unpack my suitcase and go to bed, thinking back to the fantastic week I had. :thumb_yello:

It was lovely to see Wendi, Kath, Abby, Sarahlou, Carri, Ruth, Vicky and all the others I'm probably forgetting. Love you all! :blush-anim-cl:

Diana, I felt so sad for you... :sad: How are you doing now? I waved your flag on behalf of the Dutchies, both Tuesday and Thursday. And Mika has your little pressie now! :thumb_yello:

Ah I'm so glad you had such a great week! Don't let all the drama in the thread get you down and most of all don't feel guilty!

I know you to be a very respectful and kind person so there's no reason to feel all guilty about things you had nothing to do with!

I'm doing better now, thank you for asking. :)

Having to cancel didn't affect me as much as I thought it would, mainly because Amsterdam is only a couple of months away.

I was more sad about not being able to meet all the MFCers than I was about not seeing the show.

I'd completely forgotten about the pressies omg! Thank you so much for giving them to him (hope he'll like 'em :blush-anim-cl: ) and for representing us Dutchies! :punk:

Hi

I have had the BEST two days.

After all my worrying about being killed in a squash, the worst thing that happened was that I got frightened by a friendly stranger when I was on my own in Brixton.

the great stuff was meeting mfc ers, the gig -STUPENDOUS - and the after show party - wonderful

Hi

I have had the BEST two days.

After all my worrying about being killed in a squash, the worst thing that happened was that I got frightened by a friendly stranger when I was on my own in Brixton.

the great stuff was meeting mfc ers, the gig -STUPENDOUS - and the after show party - wonderful

So glad to hear you had a great time, Ruth! I don't know if you will see this in the a.m.....

Hey ho Oldlings!

What a week this has been.

Blimey, I'm shattered.

I may have an early night tonight, all this partying can be a bit tiring, ha ha.

Mika and Andy are the nicest guys I've ever met and it's a real pleasure being around them. Andy is great to have a laugh with and he is great to talk to. With Mika it's fun to make him laugh, I really enjoyed the random questions getting him laughing was so sweet and it felt good to make him laugh.

The shows were great and last night was totally amazing, I haven't had such a great time in like, forever. Wish Robi,Kath Abby, Wendy, Bexx and Sara could have been there.

You forgot me!! room mate!:sneaky2::naughty:

Hello! Rose!:wub2:

Welcome back ..... thanks so much for the call for SITM , i have it all recorded now !:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for all your texts too ...it was great being with you for the two days and sharing lots of time together!:thumb_yello: and a room!

So so glad you met Mika and Andy ( valentine, it's official!! :wub2: i asked him! ) again and got the flag signed etc .... good for Avoca! what was the random questions again you asked Mika at the party?

:wink2:

Hi Blue, lovely to meet you too ...so great to put faces to so many names now :wink2: Did you get a chat with Mika , if so GREAT! don't feel bad... it's wonderful!!:wink2:

Hi Oldlings :D

I have just signed on, and had a wee look round the threads.

What a shock!! :(

People upset (I have had texts about it) and others saying

well at least you were there etc!! I will have to read some more

before I comment - if I want to - but will probably just come back

here and take shelter!!! :blink:

Was going to post my report - not sure if I want to right now!!

hello, just caught up on the aftershow party/aftershow showdown!!!

I'm worn out again. Need to go back to bed for an hour.

Wendi. Thank you

Kath, Thank you

Vicky, Thank you,

Saralou, thank you

Ruth, Thank you

(sorry if I have omitted anyone, brain not working right yet)

For keeping me in touch and being so thoughtful enough to text/phone me. It was truly wonderful of you. So selfless and generous, you are all angels. Just want to you know how much I appreciated it.

grouphug.gif virtual hug with out my germs. xxx

hello, just caught up on the aftershow party/aftershow showdown!!!

I'm worn out again. Need to go back to bed for an hour.

Wendi. Thank you

Kath, Thank you

Vicky, Thank you,

Saralou, thank you

Ruth, Thank you

(sorry if I have omitted anyone, brain not working right yet)

For keeping me in touch and being so thoughtful enough to text/phone me. It was truly wonderful of you. So selfless and generous, you are all angels. Just want to you know how much I appreciated it.

grouphug.gif virtual hug with out my germs. xxx

The aftershow thread is VERY tiring!!!! :boxed:

Get well soon Shari - and I will catch you later :huglove: