• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Since no one answered......... :sneaky2:

The answer was 375 :naughty:

Now for some harder ones...

What is the sine of 30 degrees?

1/2!!! I totally cheated. I forgot all about sine, cosine, and tangent.

yep!

yayyyyy!

Hehe. The only episode I saw was where they had to make dresses for the average women, and then they picked the models that they wanted. It was quite intriguing. I don't know why I didn't watch it more often.

Oh! I saw your avatar on iconator while browsing :naughty: haha

Hi everyone, if anyones there. :) I just woke up from a two hour nap which wasnt smart because now its 8:30pm and I'm energetic :naughty:

Hehe. I think that's where I got it. :D

It's 11:34 here. Sometimes I forget completely about US time zones.

I cannot take naps during the day. They make me feel all groggy and moody. :naughty:

Hi everyone, if anyones there. :) I just woke up from a two hour nap which wasnt smart because now its 8:30pm and I'm energetic :naughty:

Hello. I just drank a Starbucks so now I'm energetic too and probably won't be able to fall asleep until after 3 a.m.. Really not smart.

Hello. I just drank a Starbucks so now I'm energetic too and probably won't be able to fall asleep until after 3 a.m.. Really not smart.

I just clicked on your MySpace link in your profile, and I loooove your profile song! :mf_lustslow: I'm on an 80s kick right now.

I just clicked on your MySpace link in your profile, and I loooove your profile song! :mf_lustslow: I'm on an 80s kick right now.

I'm on that kick too right now. 80s music is so much more fun than all of the emo/punk/hip-hop/whatever else is playing nowadays.

I'm on that kick too right now. 80s music is so much more fun than all of the emo/punk/hip-hop/whatever else is playing nowadays.

Absolutely. I've never really been into much modern music. It's usually been the 60s that I would obsess over, but now it's 80s.

Absolutely. I've never really been into much modern music. It's usually been the 60s that I would obsess over, but now it's 80s.

ha! I was kind of raised on 60s music because the only radio stations that my parents would EVER listen to was The Oldies.

ha! I was kind of raised on 60s music because the only radio stations that my parents would EVER listen to was The Oldies.

My parents are quite the opposite. My mother was a massive Beatles fan when she was a kid, so she influenced me that way, but it was only through records and all that. Otherwise, my parents tended to always listen to modern rock and country while I was growing up. I don't know what happened with me, but after the 90s boyband era, I went back a few generations and started getting into oldies.