American Thread Part III

mandilambi

Me, Lucy, Revica, and I <3 Mika!!! are going to meet up and go to the mall, then hang out at Revica's house and watch Live In Cartoon motion. :biggrin2:

Aww, that's a shame.

Why'd they have to cancel?

Ohhh that's great!!!! Have fun!!

haha it's so fun to hang out with mfcers :das: :das: it feels magical!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, really? What fun! You'll have to give us a little report when you get back. Isn't it neat how the MFC is bringing people together?

We had to cancel because my grandmother died yesterday. :( We had planned to go to Kentucky this weekend for a funeral, but we couldn't due to the weather. We cancelled the wedding shower just in case.

Manda- I'm sorry to hear that, but don't worry. Everything will work out soon, for sure.

Will a very cute kitty cat make you feel any better?

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=qavpk5j.8m3nfps7&x=0&h=1&y=-7007cd

Me, Lucy, Revica, and I <3 Mika!!! are going to meet up and go to the mall, then hang out at Revica's house and watch Live In Cartoon motion. :biggrin2:

Aww, that's a shame.

Why'd they have to cancel?

That's faaaabulous! How exciting. A day of Mika, Mika fans, and shopping? Have fun!!!

yeah, i had a fish names Jiles once. But i didn't like it.....and it died. but it didn't die because i didn't like it....it just died anyways. It was dumb.

:lmao:

I like Jiles better for a flying squirrel.

Hey, even though they're not native to America, I think we should put a picture of one on the front page, and say that we've adopted the flying squirrel. And love it.:naughty: And his name is Jiles and he makes us happy when skies are gray.

Hey, even though they're not native to America, I think we should put a picture of one on the front page, and say that we've adopted the flying squirrel. And love it.:naughty: And his name is Jiles and he makes us happy when skies are gray.

He needs a last name. Mr. Jiles Winchester.

Funny story about dead fish! So they're doing statewide testing for underclassmen this week, and the big joke is how they prepare the kids so desparately because the administration is so desparate to pass. So this year, they are giving them goldfish and juiceboxes every morning before testing.

As seniors, we completely forgot. My English teacher (she's also the drama director) walks into the room today and goes, "THERE'S A GOLDFISH ON THE FLOOR!" And we all thought she meant a real fish and made horrified faces. :roftl:

Funny story about dead fish! So they're doing statewide testing for underclassmen this week, and the big joke is how they prepare the kids so desparately because the administration is so desparate to pass. So this year, they are giving them goldfish and juiceboxes every morning before testing.

As seniors, we completely forgot. My English teacher (she's also the drama director) walks into the room today and goes, "THERE'S A GOLDFISH ON THE FLOOR!" And we all thought she meant a real fish and made horrified faces. :roftl:

That's hilarious! I would have thought it was a real fish too :lmfao:

AWW i wish we got snacks!!!

He needs a last name. Mr. Jiles Winchester.

Wahhoo! yes i like JILES JAY JENKINS

Winchester works too though.