American Thread Part III

mandilambi

why yes it is! chatty chatty.i bet we can hold out till tomorrow depending on how talkative people are lol.

i realized that i'm still not listed on this thread, i want to wait till 77 though. i misses 69 -blah.

We're not that close, but close enough for me to say that. :lmao: Most threads have 2500-3000 posts before they make the next part. Those Aussie's are really crazy! Have you noticed how many parts they've gone through?!?!?!??!?!?! :shocked: I think they're bored because Mika's not going there, hehe :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We're not that close, but close enough for me to say that. :lmao: Most threads have 2500-3000 posts before they make the next part. Those Aussie's are really crazy! Have you noticed how many parts they've gone through?!?!?!??!?!?! :shocked: I think they're bored because Mika's not going there, hehe :naughty:

they're funny:) There aren't as many americans so it takes us longer to get through a thread:blush-anim-cl: take out time cherish the erm moments lol.:thumb_yello:

they're funny:) There aren't as many americans so it takes us longer to get through a thread:blush-anim-cl: take out time cherish the erm moments lol.:thumb_yello:

There are a lot of American's that don't come on this thread too :bleh: Like the Meyer twins for instance :sneaky2::naughty:

There are a lot of American's that don't come on this thread too :bleh: Like the Meyer twins for instance :sneaky2::naughty:

This is true:wink2:

but still, there are more from other places- or at least they're more chatty. I'm the only one from my entire state that i knwo of *sigh*

*sings*

loooonely, i am so looonely, i have nobodyyyyy............

haha juuuust kidding:)

This is true:wink2:

but still, there are more from other places- or at least they're more chatty. I'm the only one from my entire state that i knwo of *sigh*

*sings*

loooonely, i am so looonely, i have nobodyyyyy............

haha juuuust kidding:)

I'm the only one from Iowa if you don't count iheartmika... yeah I wouldn't count her :naughty:

I'm the only one from Iowa if you don't count iheartmika... yeah I wouldn't count her :naughty:

haha, okay. i think there was one person from michigan a long time ago but they haven't been on since early 2007....so i don't count them at all. I have to get up fairly early (for a saturday anyways...lol) tomorrow, so i'm gonna go to bed now. Talk you you later!:thumb_yello::wink2:

g'night!

haha, okay. i think there was one person from michigan a long time ago but they haven't been on since early 2007....so i don't count them at all. I have to get up fairly early (for a saturday anyways...lol) tomorrow, so i'm gonna go to bed now. Talk you you later!:thumb_yello::wink2:

g'night!

I was just about to say I was going to go to bed :shocked:

Good night! :huglove:

HELLO!! nothing new here... im on spring break but driving back down to school tomorrow so things are a bit bleh...

but I'm watching the Chinese news with my mom and there was just a report about a man in england who is 101 years old who plans to run a marathon... and he runs on beer rather than water haha and has 17 children... this is kind of wild.

Hello!!!

Good Morning:bleh:

It's nearly 1 here, but good morning Lauralai!

my signature is pretty intimidating!!!

:shocked:

It is. :naughty: It screams "bother me, I'll kill you."

Good morning! :naughty:

I guess MFC is for smart people. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: You're just too kind.