Hola!

PennimanLove

Hey...I just joined this evening and I can tell that I will be spending lots of time checking out everyone's comments. I have heard that MFC is addictive! I first heard of Mika on iTunes, but I was an instant fan! Mika is fabulous! I recently attended his concert @ First Avenue. It was the best concert I have ever been to...hands down. The concert was on the night of my birthday -- how cool is that? Well, I was pretty disappointed because I didn't get to meet him...I am even more sad now because I just discovered that he did come out to meet with fans. I think I left just before he came out! Bummer -- my timing is always off! All I can say is that the next time he is in the US, I am going to be @ his concert. Mika is brilliant! I love him! :biggrin2:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Mika seriously pull you up on stage? If that is true, I am totally jealous! I haven't even met him yet...I really want to though! Is he nice and utterly adorable in person? :roftl: He is super cute on the Australian interview when he plays "chubby bunny" -- can he be any more loveable? :mf_lustslow:

Hey...I just joined this evening and I can tell that I will be spending lots of time checking out everyone's comments. I have heard that MFC is addictive! I first heard of Mika on iTunes, but I was an instant fan! Mika is fabulous! I recently attended his concert @ First Avenue. It was the best concert I have ever been to...hands down. The concert was on the night of my birthday -- how cool is that? Well, I was pretty disappointed because I didn't get to meet him...I am even more sad now because I just discovered that he did come out to meet with fans. I think I left just before he came out! Bummer -- my timing is always off! All I can say is that the next time he is in the US, I am going to be @ his concert. Mika is brilliant! I love him! :biggrin2:

wel_ani4Tay.gif

Yes! This place is slightly addictive!:naughty: And Happy Belated Birthday!:happybday: Don't give up on meeting Mika yet..we have had obsessed fans on here for months (almost a year) before meeting him - not saying that it will take that long - but dreams do come true (I know that sounds kinda sappy...) But you've come to the right place! :thumb_yello: