OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahha i know right?

i'll go with you but i'll be quiet. i know you hate when i talk

I wouldn't tell you the date. :mf_rosetinted:

so they can meet some of their fans.

not just one.

They can get to know them through the letters. DUH!

We need to stop... we're hijacking another thread...

OMG!!!:shocked:

We're keeping Mika on ours. Just stating the project on The Midway State. Mika will always have our hearts. Just putting on our sig for people to join.

You take everything the wrong way!! I was just saying that I would rather people vote for MIKA right now than join this project and I don't have enough room in my siggy for anything else :roftl:

You take everything the wrong way!! I was just saying that I would rather people vote for MIKA right now than join this project and I don't have enough room in my siggy for anything else :roftl:

And you took that the wrong way. We are voting for Mika. We had to delete a couple things just to say join the midway state project. It's not like it's going to be on there forever. We need a lot of people to join so thought this would be a good way to do so.

Melanie, do you have a favorite song? Have you gotten emails from the band? We know that Nathan is your favorite.:wub2:

We have a lot of pictures from the HOB in Chicago.

And you took that the wrong way. We are voting for Mika. We had to delete a couple things just to say join the midway state project. It's not like it's going to be on there forever. We need a lot of people to join so thought this would be a good way to do so.

Melanie, do you have a favorite song? Have you gotten emails from the band? We know that Nathan is your favorite.:wub2:

Oh my favorite song is probably a million fireflies...but I love Nobody understands!!!

Nathan and Mike wise have both written to me:wub2: It was pretty sweet!

I thought that you thought that I was saying you didn't love mika because of your 'OMG!! :shocked:' There's nothing that I could delete in my siggy :bleh:

Oh my favorite song is probably a million fireflies...but I love Nobody understands!!!

Nathan and Mike wise have both written to me:wub2: It was pretty sweet!

:shocked: OMG! That's my favorite song too! :biggrin2: And they've both written me too along with my favorite Daenen :wub2: