OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you guys looking to put pictures in this project?

I apologize, I haven't read the whole thread, but here's one if you're interested. I'll look to see if I got others.

IMG_0309-1.jpg

aww thanks mana! Yes we are looking for piccies and people!

*hint hint*

I'd imagine you got to be backstage with them for a while huh?

It sucks that I don't know these guys schedule, but I think the deadline should be 10 days from now...

Can ya'll do that for me?

Give me a message (make it lengthy if you know what I mean)

and submit a pic of yourself

talk about your favorite song also

I'll need other photo submissions from people too...

But roughly, the deadline is by the end of this month:wink2:

i don't like ANY even numbers! My email is taytay13579

HAHA

Really? I like even numbers, but I hate everything about the number four. The way it sounds, looks...I'm getting annoyed talking about it.

:naughty:

well wait now! if she get's to switch numbers, i want to be either 3 or 7.... or 9....i hate even numbers too....i always wake up on the 7's or 3's.... like today i woke up at 7:03

I had no idea everyone had these problems :naughty: Jessica, I wouldn't have made my username norwalk174 if I would have known :wink2:

All this talk about the number 4 is funny. It is my favorite number,:roftl: . Megan's is 3.

Melanie the girl we were supposed to email for an autographed photo was rosie. She was so nice and she said a few words about this project:

Hi girls,

No problem, I’ll get a photo in the mail to you today...

The fan book is a really nice idea! As far as the delivery goes, I’m sure we’ll work something out. Take your time with the project, and we’ll announce any new dates as soon as they come up and take it from there :)

Thanks,

Rosie

Isn't she the sweetest! We can't wait for our photo. If your reading this, Thanks Daenen!!! We are sure that we all will be some of the first to know when their new dates will come out.:thumb_yello:

Oh and by the way, cheeseygoodness, the photos are breath taking! They are absolutely delicious!

Love Love

Meyer Twins

All this talk about the number 4 is funny. It is my favorite number,:roftl: . Megan's is 3.

Melanie the girl we were supposed to email for an autographed photo was rosie. She was so nice and she said a few words about this project:

Hi girls,

No problem, I’ll get a photo in the mail to you today...

The fan book is a really nice idea! As far as the delivery goes, I’m sure we’ll work something out. Take your time with the project, and we’ll announce any new dates as soon as they come up and take it from there :)

Thanks,

Rosie

Isn't she the sweetest! We can't wait for our photo. If your reading this, Thanks Daenen!!! We are sure that we all will be some of the first to know when their new dates will come out.:thumb_yello:

Oh and by the way, cheeseygoodness, the photos are breath taking! They are absolutely delicious!

Love Love

Meyer Twins

aww that's really sweet! Thanks for sharing:mf_lustslow: