OFFICIAL: THE MIDWAY STATE PROJECT (Thank You messages & More!)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kirsh is a hottie too lol... he's got this thing about him..nathan and him kinda look alike

Kirsh will probably be answering comments tomorrow :naughty: I have a feeling that they all just take turns answering comments and messages :bleh:

EDIT: Wait! It was Kirsh that was on 2 days ago :doh:

Kirsh will probably be answering comments tomorrow :naughty: I have a feeling that they all just take turns answering comments and messages :bleh:

EDIT: Wait! It was Kirsh that was on 2 days ago :doh:

I never know who's on...

I know that like 5 min before they went on stage in San Fran lol...Nathan wrote me:wub2:

i love alot of their songs!! i can't decide which one's my favorite yet..

how are you emailing them?

may i?!

They have a website with a contact page where you can email them. Don't know who answers each time because we have gotten a couple back from different band members. Hope this helps you out.:thumb_yello:

Melanie, you probably saw a lot of Nathan and Mike Wise then. We saw the drummer and Mike Kirsh a lot. We had to stand high to see Nathan and even higher to see Mike Wise.

They have a website with a contact page where you can email them. Don't know who answers each time because we have gotten a couple back from different band members. Hope this helps you out.:thumb_yello:

is it possible that i could have the link?

thanks!

We love Mike's "Killer" shirt. He was wearing it in his Daughtry video and he wore it at HOB.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

i posted a pic of me and the mikes on midways fan page, and a girl commented on it saying:

"wasnt this taken just on friday.....i was there when i saw this one get taken, dude that was the 15th of feb.at the orpheum and yes it was cause mike was wearing that exacted killer shirt Lmao. just asking was it just yesterday?? "

i told her sorry, this was in New York!

poor girl. she was so sure of her self.:naughty:

i posted a pic of me and the mikes on midways fan page, and a girl commented on it saying:

"wasnt this taken just on friday.....i was there when i saw this one get taken, dude that was the 15th of feb.at the orpheum and yes it was cause mike was wearing that exacted killer shirt Lmao. just asking was it just yesterday?? "

i told her sorry, this was in New York!

poor girl. she was so sure of her self.:naughty:

We went to the Chicago gig on Feb. 5th at the HOB. He wears the killer shirt a lot. We bet that girl was so sure of herself.:roftl:

Taylor..., we didn't buy the cd, we bought their music off itunes. If we knew they were selling their cds at the concert we would of boughten one on the 5th. Too bad. Oh well, at least we bought them off itunes and we get to listen to them on our ipods.

This is a great idea :mf_lustslow: Count me in!

I'm in love with The Midway State :wub2: I don't have pics of me with the guys but I took some pics during the show and i can put them here later if you are interested!

thanks!

your name was added...

So if you've taken pics with the members etc...be sure to post them here please