Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HAHAHA! Me too. All day at school actually. People always say I look really bored or mad.:naughty:

woah dang! thats EXACTLY what people all tell me. People will come up to me and be like "are you okay?" and i'm like....uhh....yeah, duh. apparently i look really annoyed walking though school. people who are my friends now always tell me that they though i was a b!tch before they got to know me.

i hate that, but i'm not sure what to do about it! lol.

he must be a really bad teacher...:naughty:

you have no idea.

omigoodness! and thats what i think about my teacher all through lit.!

haha! :roftl:

I love the close up to his eyes looking sad pic...I made a banner out of it a while ago:

coldbanner.jpg

I might use it sometime

aw Debbie, that's sooo beautiful :blush-anim-cl:

:tears:

woah dang! thats EXACTLY what people all tell me. People will come up to me and be like "are you okay?" and i'm like....uhh....yeah, duh. apparently i look really annoyed walking though school. people who are my friends now always tell me that they though i was a b!tch before they got to know me.

i hate that, but i'm not sure what to do about it! lol.

you have no idea.

Hahah! Same exact story! People I really don't even talk to much say..."are you all right...?" Maybe we should just run through the halls with HUGE smiles on our faces. Like maniacs. They'll still think something's wrong with us, but I doubt they'll ask.:mf_rosetinted:

Hahah! Same exact story! People I really don't even talk to much say..."are you all right...?" Maybe we should just run through the halls with HUGE smiles on our faces. Like maniacs. They'll still think something's wrong with us, but I doubt they'll ask.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, yes. tomorrow i will smile for every second. See what happens then. i bet they'll want the "unapproachable" me back lol.

The same thing happened to me when I was in school! When I'd see friends outside of school, they'd said "Whoa, you actually look happy. You always looked so pissed (mad, not drunk :bleh: ) in school."

:cool:

LOL! oh you make me laugh!!!!:lmfao:

oh its hot anyway! It's been made by some very hot hands:naughty:

pass the lotion Shaz...

yeah sounds like you need it too :naughty::roftl:

anyway I hate to leave ye but I'd better be off to bed!

So night night all, be good!

:huglove:

lol, its funny that this has come up! I used to have a teacher who asked me was I ok constantly!!!I don't know why, its not like I looked unhappy or anything...she just always thought I needed help for some reason!:blink::naughty:...if she only saw me here!lol

The same thing happened to me when I was in school! When I'd see friends outside of school, they'd said "Whoa, you actually look happy. You always looked so pissed (mad, not drunk :bleh: ) in school."

:cool:

maybe we should just boycott school. It makes people look mad. Therefore they scare people away. Therefore we have less friends. Therefore we have less quality in life...:roftl:

lol, its funny that this has come up! I used to have a teacher who asked me was I ok constantly!!!I don't know why, its not like I looked unhappy or anything...she just always thought I needed help for some reason!:blink::naughty:...if she only saw me here!lol

my history teacher likes to ask me that lol. My first hour teacher lets me listen to mika on my ipod for hte first almost half of the class cuz she says i don't look as annoyed lol. Even though ipods are banned in our school- she is an amazing teacher.

i come in listening and she goes "Mika?" and i'm go "yep" and smile then i sit down and do the book work lol.

Well, I only had a teacher do that once. But, yeah. I am so different at home. Super crazy. We should refer anyone who thinks we're depressed or something to check this site out.

Well, I only had a teacher do that once. But, yeah. I am so different at home. Super crazy. We should refer anyone who thinks we're depressed or something to check this site out.

Ohmygod, yes yes yes. And when i'm listening to good music or out with friends i look happy also. hehe

my history teacher likes to ask me that lol. My first hour teacher lets me listen to mika on my ipod for hte first almost half of the class cuz she says i don't look as annoyed lol. Even though ipods are banned in our school- she is an amazing teacher.

i come in listening and she goes "Mika?" and i'm go "yep" and smile then i sit down and do the book work lol.

lol! yeah, I think Mika would make anyone look a lot less annoyed! Unless he was there enemy or something.:blink:

I'm a happy person, but this particular teacher just didn't get me at all!:naughty: