Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

aww. yea, wish he was back here. i reeeeeealy home he does some summer stuff here.....*crosses fingers!*

i dont lol not that i dont want him in the us but i am going to be in europe and i dont want it to end up like last summer where he performed at the gma's while i was in a camp in france its like we swap places where he normally is i am and where i am normally he is:blink:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont lol not that i dont want him in the us but i am going to be in europe and i dont want it to end up like last summer where he performed at the gma's while i was in a camp in france its like we swap places where he normally is i am and where i am normally he is:blink:

ahh, but then i wouldn't have to wait in the frigidness!!

lol, i really shouldnt complain because the time i went i got let in the minute i got there lol:blush-anim-cl: , but i would imagine waiting in the cold would be unpleasant.

ahh, but then i wouldn't have to wait in the frigidness!!

lol, i really shouldnt complain because the time i went i got in the minute i got there lol:blush-anim-cl: , but i would imagine waiting in the cold would be unpleasant.

hahaha tell me about it waiting outside for 12 hours in nyc surrounded by parking garages in 20 degree weather wasnt pleasant but soooo worth it! i would wait in that line again over and over just to see mika!

hahaha tell me about it waiting outside for 12 hours in nyc surrounded by parking garages in 20 degree weather wasnt pleasant but soooo worth it! i would wait in that line again over and over just to see mika!

i walked a few blocks from my hotel to get there! that counts, haha and then I sat at a sparkly purple table for forever. NY is actually one of the few places i haven't been to!

Can anyone help me out here? :sweatdrop: I really want to post some pics from my iphoto account, but I don't know how to make them into a url so they can be compatible. I bet the solution is very simple and I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I still need help anyway.:blush-anim-cl:

I upload pictures onto http://www.photobucket.com :bleh: Don't know any other way...

Can anyone help me out here? :sweatdrop: I really want to post some pics from my iphoto account, but I don't know how to make them into a url so they can be compatible. I bet the solution is very simple and I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but I still need help anyway.:blush-anim-cl:

I always upload them onto photobucket and then use the IMG code to put it here. i don't know how to put it on here directly from a computer tho.

Usually I disapprove of people getting in the way of someone's education but.... I WANT MORE PICTURES!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

hehe, see? i'm not alone.

Okay, I seriously have to go. Mom's getting very angryyy.:furious:

Be back later tonight. Promise.:blush-anim-cl:

Alrighty, if you must, i'll have to go to bed in the next hour, but i'll for SURE be checking tomorrow morning at like 7 before i leave for school and after school at like 3 haha. i'm such a dork, but you all are too so its okay:wink2:

(this gig is especially special because its the last one with the real bracelets!!!!)

I'll be looking forward to it!