Mikagasmic pics, chapter 8: the MIKA revenge

avoca

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bless his heart, I didn't realize it was his braces, I thought it was a very odd chair. :blush-anim-cl:

And until a month ago, I thought by braces he meant his teeth.

hahahaha dont worry at first i thought so too! to be honest i think my english has been gradually becoming more british not the accent but the words i am using! hahahaha and i am now subconciously writing my date dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy:naughty:

hahahaha dont worry at first i thought so too! to be honest i think my english has been gradually becoming more british not the accent but the words i am using! hahahaha and i am now subconciously writing my date dd/mm/yy instead of mm/dd/yy:naughty:

I do that too!! :biggrin2: Mika really does influence every aspect of my life! :roftl: Or maybe it's the MFC? :blink:

I remember that now!!! :lmfao: Someone in the reviews thread... not sure which concert, but during the first USA tour he triped on his braces! :lmao: Luckily he regained his balance!

I guess this is why he had to start taping faux braces onto his shirts! :roftl:

(And yes, me too... pre-Mika I had no idea of braces vs suspenders)

watched juno, sweet movie

the sport look of the guy

michael_cera1.jpg

lead me think of

1_l_2f49a27bf804b31f8e72e92e6f9a6783.jpg:wub2:

HAHHHHHHHAHHHH! Roxercise!!!!

Just discovered that video on friday, I told my friend, forget any videos I've talked about, this one takes the cake! "More makeup please" :roftl:

That was the best show ever made!!! :lmfao: I really miss it :tears: It still makes me happy that Mika performed Big Girl on the last episode of Popworld :wub2:

Bless his heart, I didn't realize it was his braces, I thought it was a very odd chair. :blush-anim-cl:

And until a month ago, I thought by braces he meant his teeth.

Me too! I read somewhere that he flicked this girls braces and said he loved them...I was thinking...how'd he manage to do that??:naughty:

I really hope he didn't hurt himself...

Yes! In fact, it was her!!:naughty:

That's the time where I was a member on MFC, but couldn't figure out how it worked and I went to the gig.. I didn't meet anyone and I had NO CLUE that Mika came out afterwards to meet people. :tears: So I didn't get to meet him... but it was still the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

HE WAS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL THAT DAY!!!!

mika1.jpg

That's the time where I was a member on MFC, but couldn't figure out how it worked and I went to the gig.. I didn't meet anyone and I had NO CLUE that Mika came out afterwards to meet people. :tears: So I didn't get to meet him... but it was still the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

HE WAS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL THAT DAY!!!!

mika1.jpg

Awww darn!! That really stinks.:thumbdown: Meeting him was almost as great as the actual concert for me. I had to wait a long time though.

But the fact is that you DID see him in the flesh, and it looks as though you were mighty close, so that counts big time.

You took a beautiful pic, anyway.

Here are some from my stash...

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4654.jpg

Two more :naughty:

This is the first time I ever saw Mika and it's when I started balling uncontrollably...The best moment of my entire life :wub2: :wub2:

mikaconcert13.jpg

Grace Kelly!

mikaconcert116.jpg

And this is where Mika ruined the picture by leaning over WAY too close to the camera. :sneaky2:

Chicago112.jpg

I love those! We got there at 2pm last time and got to the 2nd row! This time we got there first at both!

I like these ones...

Chicago137.jpg

Chicago138.jpg

temporary24.jpg

Chicago139.jpg

temporary8.jpg

mikaconcert90.jpg

I've posted those WAY too many times!

ULTIMATE FAVORITE MIKA PICTURE EVER:

Chicago156.jpg

It's ok! I've never seen them before so I don't mind! I can see why the last one is your favorite...I love it when he has his hair in his face...

It's ok! I've never seen them before so I don't mind! I can see why the last one is your favorite...I love it when he has his hair in his face...

It's to die for!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: His hair was SO LONG then! Absolutely amazing!!

And he wasn't as muscley :wub2: And of course he was wearing a cow costume so that was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!