Posted Images

haha...everybody's leaving :roftl:

me too , gonna watch juno :punk:

see ya all

hope somebody keep posting his pics :roftl: :roftl:

aww...ok then, night night!!

jealous!! i haven't seen juno yet

Bye everyone!

And OHMYGOD, a world-wide MFC meet-up/party. How freaking amazing would that be? (And expensive. Shhh.)

shhh!!, mika would pay for it!! we've made him rich already!!

No, not quite yet. I was just saying goodnight to ladygodiva.:roftl:

oh

Seriously I need to force myself out of the photo threads...

Along the world MFC party theme, wouldn't it be cool if there was like a suprise MFC to your workplace. There you are at your desk or whatever, boring, and here come big girls and lollipop girls and confetti, you have to admit, that would be awesome. LOLOL

Seriously I need to force myself out of the photo threads...

Along the world MFC party theme, wouldn't it be cool if there was like a suprise MFC to your workplace. There you are at your desk or whatever, boring, and here come big girls and lollipop girls and confetti, you have to admit, that would be awesome. LOLOL

hahah, the awesomeness of the awesome

Oh I want to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I still haven't put the top I wore into the wash from the concert:naughty: I was going to put it in today, but then I remembered that Mika brushed passed me on stage and I wanted his presence to stay on it!!!!!:shocked: I am toooo weird to have done that! It smells of Brixton though...therefore it smells of Mika....therefore, how will I ever have the guts to wash it....

ok, I'm officially insane now.

Believe us, you are not insane. We still haven't washed our sweatshirts we wore to the Chicago gig this Feb.:roftl: Even though we didn't get to meet Mika, we were still in the same room together. Ahhh. Memories memories memories.:blush-anim-cl:

hey! haven't talked to you in a while! hows it goin'? I'll post a nice pic to keep on topic

Oh and you WILL get a "Mika particle t-shirt" -lol- i know it!

this has been posted lots of times before, but i really do LOVE the pic. I've already explained my connection with the expresssion here lol.

mika_4.jpg

LOVE LOVE this pic. We had it in our avatar for quite a while. Loved the interview. The interviewer says something about Elton John and he says something along the lines of "He hasn't invited me for tea". The way he stares at the camera is so wonderful!:wub2:

haha...everybody's leaving :roftl:

me too , gonna watch juno

see ya all

hope somebody keep posting his pics

Juno is a great movie!!! We could watch it again.

It must be awful people being like that... My friends say mika is gay, bla bla...they don't know him...

Yeah, it must be really nice to know that people like him because you introduced him to them

I have a few friends that are liking him, but they aren't as intersted in him as me...

If my friends say that (and one does it quite often!) I just say, "Yeah I know... great isn't it?"

A lot of the time people say it cause they know they'll get a reaction out of it... if you react in a different way to whatthey expect, they leave you alone...

If my friends say that (and one does it quite often!) I just say, "Yeah I know... great isn't it?"

A lot of the time people say it cause they know they'll get a reaction out of it... if you react in a different way to whatthey expect, they leave you alone...

That is right! I'll start doing that!!

where are all the pics!!!:blink:

here is one that i have so badly wanted to know where its from and no one ever answers it:blink: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST A VIDEO OF THIS!!!!

mikaandbiggirlkissing.jpg

that one is from Glastonbury

if you see Big Girl in Glastonbury

you see that mika walk near the big girl and then in the big screen you see she walks out cleaning her mouth :mf_rosetinted:

that one is from Glastonbury

if you see Big Girl in Glastonbury

you see that mika walk near the big girl and then in the big screen you see she walks out cleaning her mouth :mf_rosetinted:

omg i have seen that concert like five times! hahahaha why would she clean her mouth! (unless its for dna purposes :naughty:)

omg i have seen that concert like five times! hahahaha why would she clean her mouth! (unless its for dna purposes :naughty:)

lipstick on teeth perhaps? lol i dunno' date=' relish the essence. haha

[img']http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc165/LadyMadonna922/2230520336_e10fbec4e1_o_2.png[/img]7xv0pr7-1.jpg2002061040844566533_rs.jpgl_02651960e702f76d30310cc519c8b42a.jpg

yay! love these. if anybody wants the originals of the enhanced ones, simply aaaask.