The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

Spammed Mika's page with yet another exclusive offer :fisch:

Lol! You are brilliant at making offer-spam! :roftl:

I particularly love:

**** plastic bag in Morrocan is 'Mika' if you enter now you'll get yourself - FOR FREE!

umm.. there's a Wild draw 3 card.. other than that I don't think there's any difference.. the pics are good.. when I play UNO with my niece we do simpsons sayings..

"don't have a cow man" :naughty:

Lolll, that's boooring, but I like the sayings. We can play Harry Potter UNO whilst doing Simpsons sayings .. thus creating the ultimate in UNO gaming.

heyho! Well, I'm back from dinner (naturally dessert was the best part, shared cheesecake and mud cake slices with rest of family) and I swung into JB HiFi on the way there. They had BIG GIRL out the back!!! But it doesn't get released till tomorrow, so he couldn't sell it to me or they would get fined!:blink: I think Big W release it on Monday. Yay for JB's!!!!

:yay: Yay!

Oh and I bought a new cheap mic! Beware anybody who ventures near the LICM Fan CD thread! Muahahaha!!

*ventures*

I wonder if i can fill this whole page by myself while nobody else appears to be here.... i'm pretty sure I can if i try:wink2:

Not if I can help it! :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if i can fill this whole page by myself while nobody else appears to be here.... i'm pretty sure I can if i try:wink2:

Not quite- I am going to ruin your dastardly plan :das:

Hi everyone!

Well, my super quick stay in Brisbane is just about over, have just gotten back from the RSL playing pokies :naughty:

Goody- will look for BG on Monday!

Oh I nearly forgot! Hubby said he heard Big Girl playing in DJ's today! That made me very excited for a couple of reasons... One, cos it was played in DJ's (naturally) but two, because hubby actually thought to tell me something Mika related! That may only be because he likes that Mika song tho. About the only one he does like, cos it's about big girls and I'm a big girl and ....well, you get what i mean.

See, they do listen to the things we ramble, they just have a good way of hiding it :naughty:

Gretskii's got a novelty-sized botox syringe and she's not afraid to use it!

gretushkapookc6.jpg

:naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Far out!! What the heck was that for? I can see the BB icon in the background, but I don't watch the show *coughmoronictelevisioncough* and am curious to know in what instance she would be using that as a prop. I've never used a syringe that big, not even when doing bladder irrigation! (on patients, not on myself!)

Oh I nearly forgot! Hubby said he heard Big Girl playing in DJ's today! That made me very excited for a couple of reasons... One, cos it was played in DJ's (naturally) but two, because hubby actually thought to tell me something Mika related! That may only be because he likes that Mika song tho. About the only one he does like, cos it's about big girls and I'm a big girl and ....well, you get what i mean.

You've trained him well I see :wink2::naughty:

Not quite- I am going to ruin your dastardly plan

Hi everyone!

Well, my super quick stay in Brisbane is just about over, have just gotten back from the RSL playing pokies

Goody- will look for BG on Monday!

Welcome back! :bleh::naughty:

Actually, now that I come to think about it, it looks about 50mls.... O.K. so I have used a syringe that big, but not with a needle on the end. They are different ones, called catheter tipped. i bet you ALL wanted to know that, didn't you? Just nod yes.

Far out!! What the heck was that for? I can see the BB icon in the background, but I don't watch the show *coughmoronictelevisioncough* and am curious to know in what instance she would be using that as a prop. I've never used a syringe that big, not even when doing bladder irrigation! (on patients, not on myself!)

Oh chickadee, chickadee! First of all MsnSlap5.gif for not watching it.. altho now I'm boycotting the show since Jackie "I don't derserve to be famous" O and Kyle "I do Tamara Jaber" Sandilands are hosting it.. :thumbdown:

Gretushka was never holding the syringe, I put it in there myself for reasons of humour.. Where's Kelzy when you need her? :naughty:

Mmmm, appetising. :naughty: *is eating dinner*

Actually, now that I come to think about it, it looks about 50mls.... O.K. so I have used a syringe that big, but not with a needle on the end. They are different ones, called catheter tipped. i bet you ALL wanted to know that, didn't you? Just nod yes.

Wow, we sure did. :thumb_yello:

Well, while we're sharing things that no one wants to know, in week four I get to go and use a stethoscope-doobie-wack on all the farm animals :naughty: *is dis-proportionately excited about this*

So. O.D. You ventured.... Are you going to join us?

Ventured, yes. Joining, hell no. I sound like a screeching wombat (*has no idea what a wombat sounds like, but assumes it isn't nice*). But your Lollipop has just downloaded ...

Woah! You have a really good voice! :wub2: I love how you changed the genders of the lyrics (unlike someone I know ... who has boobies, etc:naughty:) I wish you had music, is that even possible? It would be even more fantastic.

Does it have to be human karaoke? My bird loves to sing along to SitM (serious .. just that song ... oh and on other one by somone else:bleh:).

Oh chickadee, chickadee! First of all MsnSlap5.gif for not watching it.. altho now I'm boycotting the show since Jackie "I don't derserve to be famous" O and Kyle "I do Tamara Jaber" Sandilands are hosting it.. :thumbdown:

Gretushka was never holding the syringe, I put it in there myself for reasons of humour.. Where's Kelzy when you need her?

Wah? *goes to look at pic again* Ohh, I see now. Lol! You are such a good photoshopper! And there was CD inspecting it closely and she didn't notice! :naughty: Heyyy, you guys have the reverse of each toher's names!

Gretushka was never holding the syringe, I put it in there myself for reasons of humour.. Where's Kelzy when you need her? :naughty:

Oh DC! Where can I hide my face? *looks humbly at ground in embarassment*

You are just too good at photoshop or i am too blind and stupid. Or both. But I am slowly learning my lesson and am going to presume from now on that ALL pics posted by you have been altered in some way and I will try to ascertain said differences. And not post. Until someone else comments on what was probably really obvious to all else. BTW... *narrows eyes* Who said you could MSN slap me?! (I'd slap you back but I don't have the icon!)

heya Jolene. I need to ask you if you know which are the good and which are the bad Coffee Club stores.... cos friends of mine complained about one local to me and I wondered if it was an aberration or if that was usual for that store...

Oh, what suburb is the store in? Will go check on their reports and see if that is normal or just a bad moment....

Mmmm, appetising. :naughty: *is eating dinner*

Wow, we sure did. :thumb_yello:

Well, while we're sharing things that no one wants to know, in week four I get to go and use a stethoscope-doobie-wack on all the farm animals :naughty: *is dis-proportionately excited about this*

Yay for doctoring on animals!! (You'll probably use syringes that big one day!)

Oh DC! Where can I hide my face? *looks humbly at ground in embarassment*

You are just too good at photoshop or i am too blind and stupid. Or both. But I am slowly learning my lesson and am going to presume from now on that ALL pics posted by you have been altered in some way and I will try to ascertain said differences. And not post. Until someone else comments on what was probably really obvious to all else. BTW... *narrows eyes* Who said you could MSN slap me?! (I'd slap you back but I don't have the icon!)

Gretskii told me I could MSN slap you.. Afterall, she who holds the *photoshopped* syringe calls all the shots! :wink2:

And here's one for the road.. MsnSlap5.gif

:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Ventured, yes. Joining, hell no. I sound like a screeching wombat (*has no idea what a wombat sounds like, but assumes it isn't nice*). But your Lollipop has just downloaded ...

Woah! You have a really good voice! :wub2: I love how you changed the genders of the lyrics (unlike someone I know ... who has boobies, etc:naughty:) I wish you had music, is that even possible? It would be even more fantastic.

Does it have to be human karaoke? My bird loves to sing along to SitM (serious .. just that song ... oh and on other one by somone else:bleh:).

Wah? *goes to look at pic again* Ohh, I see now. Lol! You are such a good photoshopper! And there was CD inspecting it closely and she didn't notice! :naughty: Heyyy, you guys have the reverse of each toher's names!

Thankyou!:blush-anim-cl: There are some karaoke versions of some of the songs, i did AOW with the karaoke version, but Lollipop is too high for me the way Mika normally does it, so I wanted to try something lower and slower and that meant going acapella. And i get flatter across the song lol but you can't really tell. (Unless you immediately play it again from the beginning and then it's as obvious as hell!)

Oh, what suburb is the store in? Will go check on their reports and see if that is normal or just a bad moment....

Tuggeranong. It's in the Hyperdome which is technically in the suburb called Greenway.

Gretskii told me I could MSN slap you.. Afterall, she who holds the *photoshopped* syringe calls all the shots! :wink2:

And here's one for the road.. MsnSlap5.gif

:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

All of a sudden my ear really hurts. You really now how to slap a girl!

*remembers scene from Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts asks if guys get taken aside at school at some point and shown how to slap a woman so it really hurts*

*hastens to add that she looks NOTHING like Julia Roberts, worse luck!*