• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Tis my Birthday tomorrow!!!

I'm getting some coloured jeans!!!

*now has most of the stuff needed for outfit to wear to future Mika concert*

Hey JJL! We're nearly twins (about 22 years apart!) You're birthday is 3 days before mine!

Awesome

Hoopla Aussies...

*Luke and Mika look at each other*

)Luke snogs Mika senseless*

*Martin walks in*

*Martin snogs Mika senseless*

*Luke cries and storms out*

:das:

Cause she's 13... :naughty:

My friends and I would say boobies instead of uno...

I may even write more story!

FY & GN everyone!

*laughs herself silly at the sight of those two snogging and goes to find Luke to snog him better*

14 tomorrow!!!!

Boobies... Random...

More story... *hasn't even seen this story even though she is the list apparentally*

HEY HEY HEY, we aren't THAT bad in the PPRC.

Oh wait, I forgot. We are.:naughty:

And your birthday is 2 days before mine! Well, 3 this year because it's leap.

We are definently that bad :bleh:

*is too lazy to do maths* Is that the 1st of March or the 2nd... *can't be bothered using brain*

Innocent JJL?:lmfao::lmfao: Psch right, she's as corrupted as I. *high fives JJL*

*high 5's back*

Hello non-existant Aussies!!

I haven't been on the MFC in two whole days. It's a miracle! :shocked:

Hey, doesn't SD sing?

A little :blush-anim-cl:. I did a performance in music on Friday for which I sang and played piano 'Imagine' by John Lennon. I think I told you guys about how I had been preparing that a while ago..?

Good point! SD, hey are you gonna come sing with us on the LICM Fan CD?

Hehe, no. I'm definately not good enough to feature on it. I'm too shy as well. :blush-anim-cl:

And we all know JBJ doesn't appear in the best movies,, but I have them anyway.. :naughty:

Jon Bon Jovi is in 'Pay It Forward'. That's a really good movie. :thumb_yello:

I remember last year in religion when we watched it. My teacher had never seen it before and when he came on screen she was like "Ohmigod! That's Jon Bon Jovi!! He's hot." :roftl:

Hello non-existant Aussies!!

I haven't been on the MFC in two whole days. It's a miracle! :shocked:

A little :blush-anim-cl:. I did a performance in music on Friday for which I sang and played piano 'Imagine' by John Lennon. I think I told you guys about how I had been preparing that a while ago..?

Hehe, no. I'm definately not good enough to feature on it. I'm too shy as well. :blush-anim-cl:

Jon Bon Jovi is in 'Pay It Forward'. That's a really good movie. :thumb_yello:

I remember last year in religion when we watched it. My teacher had never seen it before and when he came on screen she was like "Ohmigod! That's Jon Bon Jovi!! He's hot." :roftl:

hiya SD! I saw you pop up on myspace and figured you'd turn up here, so i stalked you over here to hassle you about the licm cd and you've already said you don't want to join:sad: i'm not good enough to be on it, but who cares? It's heaps of fun. what do you sing? (soprano, alto, mezzo) Oh, and how's the band going and how did imagine go?