The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Night SD.

Nico, have i watched too many Mika interviews or do you just channel Mika cos I could sooooo picture him saying your dialogue in Sweet Dreams. And is Rebecca our very own SoA or did you just pinch the name?

She stole/'borrowed' the name (with permission)..... I'm not the bitch her rebecca is in the story:naughty:

And Od... the ginger one (the male) is Roger and the tortoise shell one is Gun.

Together they are Roger and The Gun, a criminal mastermind and his hired muscle :naughty:

*blames brothers*

It was a good idea at the time

Night SD.

Nico, have i watched too many Mika interviews or do you just channel Mika cos I could sooooo picture him saying your dialogue in Sweet Dreams. And is Rebecca our very own SoA or did you just pinch the name?

Our very own Rebecca is Soy ........... :wub2:

He is weird. He climbed into the bag all on his own and fell asleep :naughty:

haha, yes, very. Milo (the skinny white/brown one) enjoys naps in strange places/things, but not ever plastic bags/mika's to my knowledge :naughty:

And Od... the ginger one (the male) is Roger and the tortoise shell one is Gun.

Together they are Roger and The Gun, a criminal mastermind and his hired muscle :naughty:

*blames brothers*

It was a good idea at the time

I'm sure it was :wink2::bleh:

haha, yes, very. Milo (the skinny white/brown one) enjoys naps in strange places/things, but not ever plastic bags/mika's to my knowledge :naughty:

I'm sure it was :wink2::bleh:

Animals are strange... I don't get them

And all our pets have weird names. Roger's is the most ordinary but it comes with a weird reason : naughty:

Animals are strange... I don't get them

And all our pets have weird names. Roger's is the most ordinary but it comes with a weird reason : naughty:

Lol, they are :original:

I used to have a rabbit named Roger. Named for Roger Rabbit :naughty:

Wow.... I.. oh, gosh. I have to go to bed now, but I'm all stirred up with Nico's stories. O.K. *tries to get head together again* G'night.

Nighty night :bleh:

I need to go wash out the dye from my hair now. So far it looks like it hasn't changed much. :sneaky2:

Good night!

Aww, I hope it turns out better :bleh:

Nighty night

Night to those who are going. I'm going to head off myself, since I've got my body back into a normal sleep cycle.

That's if I can put down the pen in my hand first :blink:

A normal sleep cycle? What's that?

Lol, they are :original:

I used to have a rabbit named Roger. Named for Roger Rabbit :naughty:

Aww, I hope it turns out better :bleh:

Nighty night

A normal sleep cycle? What's that?

Funny enough.... Roger was also named for Roger rabbit :naughty: And then the gun got her name, and they became the terrible twosome they are.

And a normal sleep cycle is anything that gets me to bed around midnight :wink2:

I need to go wash out the dye from my hair now. So far it looks like it hasn't changed much. :sneaky2:

Good night!

G'night Sweety ... hope you have some kind of hair change .....

Night to those who are going. I'm going to head off myself, since I've got my body back into a normal sleep cycle.

That's if I can put down the pen in my hand first :blink:

G'night hunny ...... :wub2: .... put pen down & sleep ....... :wub2:

Funny enough.... Roger was also named for Roger rabbit :naughty: And then the gun got her name, and they became the terrible twosome they are.

And a normal sleep cycle is anything that gets me to bed around midnight :wink2:

:naughty: But .. he's a cat :bleh:

Lol! I have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow, I should head off ... buuut I don't feel tired :thumbdown:

Does anyone know what "echeck" means?

Order Status: eCheck

Does it mean it's been sent (wishful thinking) ... or that their still waiting to get the moneys properly?

It said "pending" before ... but it would surely say "posted" or "dispatched" something if it was on the way, right?

Dammit, I want my new camera right now! :mad3:

Does anyone know what "echeck" means?

Does it mean it's been sent (wishful thinking) ... or that their still waiting to get the moneys properly?

It said "pending" before ... but it would surely say "posted" or "dispatched" something if it was on the way, right?

Dammit, I want my new camera right now! :mad3:

:blink: I wish I could help you with this ......... have never done it before ..... maybe the other Aussies can ... when they wake up .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

:blink: Sorry hun .........

:blink: I wish I could help you with this ......... have never done it before ..... maybe the other Aussies can ... when they wake up .... Sorry hun .........

:crybaby::original:

I washed the dye out... and there's hardly any colour change. I'm pissed off, what f*cking waste of time and money. I'm gonna go sleep now, and tomorrow I'll complain to the HW saleslady.

:boxed::thumbdown: That sucks :sneaky2:

Does anyone know if pascalls marshmallows (ie. chubby bunny ones) are Australian? Was thinking of sending a pack to my mikamail partner, but only if they are australian I guess.

:crybaby::original:

:boxed::thumbdown: That sucks :sneaky2:

Does anyone know if pascalls marshmallows (ie. chubby bunny ones) are Australian? Was thinking of sending a pack to my mikamail partner, but only if they are australian I guess.

Perhaps Teegs can help you with this .... she works for Franklins ...... :thumb_yello:

:naughty: But .. he's a cat :bleh:

Lol! I have to get up at 6.30 tomorrow, I should head off ... buuut I don't feel tired :thumbdown:

Hence the not so ordinary reason for his name :wink2:

They are Australian :wink2:

And a general good morning to everyone. I had planned to be up by 9.30 but the dream I was having was interesting... so I kept dropping back to sleep so I could continue it.... that is until the phone rang... waking me. :naughty:

Good Morning Everyone!! *waves and blows kisses*

Bec, what or who were you dreaming about??

I had a good sleep too.. I was dreaming about JBJ :wub2:

It was the weirdest dream... I was trying to find this book/piece of writing before someone, and then, beacuse they kept following me we both got costumes.. and I saw his, and he saw mine, so when he left, I got a new one, and the robe I was given was actually what we were looking for but I didn't know it (the beads and embroidery told a story somehow)

It was weird/interesting but I wanted to see how it would end.

Anyways... *drum roll* I premiere... my new avie and sig (just have to edit the sig)

To All the Australian Mika Fans I would just like to say that I hope Mika does an Australian Tour Very Soon!

I am a Canadian & as you know we & the American Mika Fans were just treated to a Very Successful Sold-Out North American Tour!

My Dream Wish would be that Mika & Baz Luhrmann collaborate on a show as they are both So Artistically Magnificent!

It would be Spectacular!!

The colours, the costumes, the set - with their ideas & vision then Mika's music - WOW!!

One of the reviewers in Canada said watching Mika's concert was like attending a broadway show. Mika and Baz could produce something Out Of This World!!

As I Admire both of these artistic men this is just something I would Love to see in the near future.

Mika Rocks!!

Kudos Mika!!

Fun dream!! Can you remember what the story was from the beads & embroidery?? And who was the guy? :das:

Love the new avvie :lmfao: and the sig looks great..

My dream: I was sitting at a bus stop with JBJ and there were other girls there too, but he kept looking at me :wub2: and they were asking him silly questions like 'are you married?' and 'have you got kids?' and then I asked him 'have you been fixed?' and he said 'how can I answer that - No Comment' and walked off to the second bus stop so I followed and said 'Sorry, I was just joking' and turned away and started to walk off and he got up to follow me and kept calling out my name.. I woke up as I was about to turn around.. :(