The Australian Thread: Part Nine

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember what I said... I think I posted in the thread, but I really can't remember hahaha. I didn't get into it really deep though and now I'm totally out of the loop because that thread took right off. I don't want to spend time reading 50 pages of drama. :fisch:

Good for you being able to speak up though if you were there and that was happening! I would be one of the ones way in the back not bothering to crowd around him. I wouldn't have the guts to... it would take a bit of me convincing myself to walk up to him if there was no one around him. :naughty: Don't know why, it's not like he's going to bite me. :roftl:

I wouldn't be so sure ...

mika79mm1.jpg

:tears: *hugs and doesn't let go*

*clings to computer and sobs as is wrenched away*

Well, not yet...I am allocating myself ten more minutes.

Damned work experience week...still, I get to be almost completely independent in the *big city* for a week, which is rather exciting. Plus I might be able to find an internet cafe or something.

Damned work experience week...still, I get to be almost completely independent in the *big city* for a week, which is rather exciting. Plus I might be able to find an internet cafe or something.

Here's hoping for internet cafe..

And hope you have a blast during the week

I read the thread, but didn't post, because I wasn't there, so I don't think it's my business to state an opinion about the events as if I was.

All I can say is 'if it happened here, this is how I'd like it to be' etc..

And I'm sure of my no-nonsense personality enough to know that if it did happen here I would make a scene and embarrass the people causing trouble, regardless of Mika being in the room.

*thinks about statement for a few seconds*

Yep, I really would do that.

Right.. off to the chemists now as I need drugs.. super painkillers.. to numb reality.. I want to veg out in some ugly pink glasses.. :mf_rosetinted:

Hiya ... yeah ... I read that thread right thru' last night .... & only posted twice I think ... moderately.... :blush-anim-cl: .... but I agree with you Kelz ... if I had been in that room ... I would've wanted to jump up on the bar & ask everyone to chill out, settle, give everyone a go & give Mika a bit of space ..... grrrrrr

OG...I need to go to bed, but I don't want to cause this is the last time I'm on here for...*shudders* AN ENTIRE WEEK

:shocked: A week?!?

*shakes fist* You best find an internet cafe!

That sounds awesome though, have fun!

8990 posts is cooler...

But I don't have that anymore

At least now I'll remember to celebrate my 9000th... thanks I always forget

Wow, 9000, that mean's your close to 10,000, which means your close to the big 11,111!!!:roftl:

Ok...

Bye bye everyone!

You'll be on part 11 when I get back. Hehe.

I'll try my best to make it part 15 :wink2: Cyaa! :tears:

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

StardollMika.png

Nice ... shorts. :naughty: And wellies :thumb_yello:

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! Oi! Oi!

StardollMika.png

Nobody hate me but I was bored today and started dressing every doll horribly...

Picture10.png

Wtf is up with that flower thing? I have never seen him wear one so why would it be on there? To let our imaginations run free? :naughty: Btw yes I did dress him in clothes too you perverts. :mf_rosetinted:

Can you imagine the reaction if Mika walked out onto stage wearing something like that? :naughty:

Then I really WOULD think it was a mistake. :lmfao: My first gig he ran off to the back of the stage where I could see him and I saw him take off his shirt and when he ran back out I honestly thought he forgot to put another one on because there was someone else back there. :lmfao: I never knew about the shirtless LT trash can drumming.

And just for record...

Picture14.png

See clothes? :naughty: I'm in love with the jeans and suit jacket look on guys.

Save yourself the heartache and move to London.

Otherwise, Melbourne.. It's awesome. but it depends on what you are looking for when you move here.

Yeah, if it's Mika-meeting your after ... probably not Perth :wink2:

lol no, not Mika related. :roftl:

I was kidding, I just want to move away from here.