My French project...

Lolliepop_girl

Ok so I was just grabbing my stuff as the bell was about to go for the end of French class when my teacher gave us this new project...

We must print out, draw or cut out a picture of someone who is quite distinguishable. It can be someone you know, a family member, a friend or someone famous and then discribe them below in French.

So I was thinking of printing out a picture of Mika!

I know, I'm a total genious :P

But can you please assist me in actually finding a picture?

I want something that really captures him... BUT I only have a black and white printer si I kind of need it to be high quality and not too bright or dark so that you can see him properly...

It would be an aweful shame to have a blurry picture of mika now wouldn't it :D

Also, does anyone know any good ways of discribing Mika?

I can say he is handsome, tall, thin, has brown hair and eyes and curly hair... But I want to get a bit more personal :D

Thank you ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha my friend did something like this for Italian. She had to print a picture of a body and then label all the body parts (she's only in Italian 2, so I basically labeled it all for her, haha). So she printed out a picture of Mika and labeled all his body parts. Her teacher was like.... :boxed: "Who's that?"

But, sorry, I don't know French so I'm of no help.

Haha my friend did something like this for Italian. She had to print a picture of a body and then label all the body parts (she's only in Italian 2, so I basically labeled it all for her, haha). So she printed out a picture of Mika and labeled all his body parts. Her teacher was like.... :boxed: "Who's that?"

But, sorry, I don't know French so I'm of no help.

Well I've been learning French for two terms ow... So I really don't know very much at all *Blush*

My secret's out :P

Lol yeah that's true...

My granddad was a French and latin teacher... Back in the day ;)

So he helps me with homework usually but he doesn't "get me" like you guys do :D

Latin teacher? Geesh, after 4 years of Latin I think all I know is "agricola, agricolae m. - farmer" :naughty: That's pretty much all I remember from the entire language....and I took it up until last year.

Latin teacher? Geesh, after 4 years of Latin I think all I know is "agricola, agricolae m. - farmer" :naughty: That's pretty much all I remember from the entire language....and I took it up until last year.

My mother got perfect A's in Latin last year.

But she had to drop it because of all the other classes.

I just prefer French.

I chose out of music, French or to stay in economics.

Economics wasn't my thing and the musice teacher said (even before he knew me, my name or my music ability) that I should just do French instead.

And I thought, well Mika does know French... It could be useful as I plan to write a book based in France AND Mika speaks it!

Mika makes my descisions for me :D

Quick correction... ;)

Mika est unique et orignal et n'a pas peur d' être différent

mika aime le poulet

If you want someone to correct your homework you can PM me.

I was just going to offer you the same lol don't be shy and ask us if you need any help in French!