The I Love Oprah Thread!

BonjourMika1990

I don't care about the haters, if you hate her don't come in here:roftl:

I've been watching oprah every night for a few weeks. She's really helped me, rather her team has helped me.

She's such an inspiration, and I believe her to be so down to earth and humble.

Her success is the ultimate...She's got the money, an abudance of it...and she shares it with the world. She promotes good books, just causes and gets down and dirty with charity work.

I JUST LOVE HER, and she's in CHICAGO:punk:

People are always seeing her run to the drug store with her hair in curlers:roftl:

I think it would be great for people on here, fans of oprah's to discuss their favorite shows etc... I learn something new every time I watch that show!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Oprah. I watched it today with Dr. Oz. He always comes on with really interesting information.

Oooo, yeah I watched it today too... It was so brave of that lady to admit about the hair growth...:blink: I think the reason I was oblivious was because no one had come out with such a statement...

This was my first time seeing Dr. Oz...I like him:thumb_yello:

Yes I like Oprah.:thumb_yello:

She has a lot of charisma and does really interesting shows, ah well most of them, the fashion shows I could do without!:naughty:

I read a lot of books and I’ve got some great tips through her book club!:thumb_yello:

I love Oprah and have been watching her show for years and years!

I like the ones with Dr. Oz because people get so shocked about everything. :naughty:

She's really amazing, talking about everything on her show.

Her make-over shows are always really good too.

I don't want to get too in detail on this site b/c I'm not sure about ages on this board but I loved how that lady stood up on yesterdays show and told Oprah and Dr. Oz about her sexual "problem" and Oprah was like, "honey, that is not a problem". That had me falling out of my seat!

Dr. Oz has been a guest on the show for the past year. He is a doctor who answers any and all questions. He even comes on the show with crazy things like human lungs, brains, etc to show what smoking, cancer, does to them. He very entertaining.

Ooh, I'm also in love with Nate Bercous (sp?). He seems soo sweet!

Yes Nate!! :wub2:

Aww it was sooo sad when he came on the show after the tsunami.

He was there when it happened and lost his boyfriend. :tears:

yeah,he's sooo sweet,and that was sooo sad:tears:

I like Oprah too,very,very inspiring person.

Her shows are aired here with few months delay:thumbdown: ,but it's still better then nothing!

I love Oprah. I watched it today with Dr. Oz. He always comes on with really interesting information.

I love Dr. Oz! I normally only watch Oprah when Dr. Oz or a singer I like is on. I like Oprah too but I don't normally have time..but I make time If Dr. Oz is on :wub2: It' so interesting!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Does anyone agree with me that the one to replace Oprah is Rachel Ray?

I mean, her show is almost exactly as Oprah's! she used to cook but now she only cooks one simple pasta at the end of the show, the whole rest is basically Oprah based! she gives away gifts to the audience, she makes interviews, she helps the community, etc.

There's only one step from cook to presenter. :blink:

I mean, her show is almost exactly as Oprah's! she used to cook but now she only cooks one simple pasta at the end of the show, the whole rest is basically Oprah based! she gives away gifts to the audience, she makes interviews, she helps the community, etc.

Never heard about her, never seen her show, we don't have it in my country, but I'll definitely take a look.:wink2:

It's hard to imagine someone who could replace Opray though, she is really one of a kind!

Did you hear she is ending her shows in 2011?

Never heard about her, never seen her show, we don't have it in my country, but I'll definitely take a look.:wink2:

It's hard to imagine someone who could replace Opray though, she is really one of a kind!

Did you hear she is ending her shows in 2011?

yes, I heard that's why I think Rachael is going to try to be the new young Oprah :naughty:

What is her show called?

Couldn't find it in my usual source.:mf_rosetinted:

her show is called 'The Rachael Ray show'

http://www.rachaelray.com/

:roftl:

I like Rachel, and her recipes too! But I think she's far from Oprah. I think everyone is. Actually I don't see any need for comparison. There's enough bored housewives for everyone :roftl:

I haven't seen her show in a long time tho...she used too cook more when I was watching :blink:

:roftl:

I like Rachel, and her recipes too! But I think she's far from Oprah. I think everyone is. Actually I don't see any need for comparison. There's enough bored housewives for everyone :roftl:

I haven't seen her show in a long time tho...she used too cook more when I was watching :blink:

Definitely, Oprah is THE one, no doubt and I like Rachael, don't get me wrong, i just think she admires Oprah so much she's trying to be as good as but with a fresher look, specially now that Oprah has announced she's leaving :dunno:

I mean, they have the same basics. :naughty:

Definitely, Oprah is THE one, no doubt and I like Rachael, don't get me wrong, i just think she admires Oprah so much she's trying to be as good as but with a fresher look, specially now that Oprah has announced she's leaving :dunno:

I mean, they have the same basics. :naughty:

:shocked: seriously!? when did that happen??? I didn't know.