Spread A Little Bit of Love

CazGirl

I always spell shiny with an e in it 'shiney' - it confuses me such as many things.

i always spell stuff wrong. but i mean so did natasha! :lmao: (dont ask, its this russian girl from ANTM, im not sure if you guys air america's next top model there, you prolly have england's next top model?)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i always spell stuff wrong. but i mean so did natasha! :lmao: (dont ask, its this russian girl from ANTM, im not sure if you guys air america's next top model there, you prolly have england's next top model?)

Yea! We have Britain's Next Top Model. *off-topic but watever*. It's not really that popular here. i think weve had about 2 series.

Weve had atleast 5 sarah - close to 8 maybe?

Hehe. Well, we're both wrong. We've actually only had 3 > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britain%27s_Next_Top_Model

:naughty:

I have a story to tell, it's not anything amazing, you'll probably all laugh but i felt quite good about it!

Well, i was on youtube watching all these rugby interviews, and this Italian girl really wanted to know what the jokes were, because she couldn't really catch the English properly. No one else would explain to her even though she'd been asking for a week, so i explained all the jokes to her and she was really made up - it kind of made me feel good because nobody else could be bothered to do it. She was actually so pleased about it!

So, i suppose that's one of my good deeds for today. :bleh:

what have you done today to change someone's mood?

I was innocently roaming around down Southend, minding my own business when a late middle aged / elderly woman came up to me, and I heard "Havens Hospice" (or whatever it's called lol) so I turned around and said "oh, would you like me to donate?" and she said "yes please" so I fished around in my purse, found a 50p and put it in the pot. She gave her thanks, and said it was nice to see someone who was nice xD I said "no problem" and continued on.

I was then stopped by another person, this time a middle aged man, and he noticed the McDonalds bag I was carrying (I know, I know, but all the sandwiches in the shops have salad in them and i hate the stuff, and I couldn't be bothered to pick it out, so I got a Maccy D's instead) and he jokingly said "hello love, can I have a chip?" so I smiled and said "sure, go ahead" and put my bag towards him, but he said "no, it's okay, I wouldn't take your dinner from your mouth."

Anyway, so he asked how old I was because he was one of those leaflet people, but I admit I lied and said I was 17 (I'm 18) and he said "aww, when are you 18?" so I said "This summer". He said "17's a nice age to be at, I'm at the age where it's kind of dwindling away" and he laughed as I said "awww!" then he said "sorry, I've just had a bit of a sh*t day" so as I was about to make my way, I turned around and said "are you sure you don't want a chip?"

He smiled, said "you're a princess" and took three (the cheeky bugger :naughty:) and I said "I aim to please", we both gave our goodbyes and off I went again.

I was on the train, and I arrived at my station. I got to the stairs and noticed a woman with a pram. She said to a man "sorry, can you help me down the stairs please?" he said "sure" and she replied "thank you very much"

On first appearances, the man looked really scruffy and not very pleasant, but it goes to show that you shouldn't stereotype or judge a book by it's cover. The man may not have carried a smile but he carried a caring heart. Seeing it really made me warm inside.

I then went to get my fringe cut and noticed that the hairdressers had changed - it looked so good! they got an entirely new desk and it was in a different place, and they had a widescreen plasma TV on the wall! (and who was on it? Mika with "Relax! Take it easy" of course!)

anyway, I was served by a cheerful woman and I gave her a £1.00 tip, and complimented on how good the shop looked.

I feel really happy and content with myself. It's amazing how being nice and seeing nice things can change things. Even if it's just saying hello (I clocked eyes with a man and I smiled, in which he replied "alright?")

Seriously, spread a little love today.

People don't look past their noses these days. Look a little bit closer - there's always a bit of happiness and love that you can find. And if it can't be found, it can be created.

The world IS a happy place - you've just got the find the happiness within yourself and spread, spread, SPREAD.

So, spread a little love today and see what you can find :)

Awww you're such a nice person! You're totally right, if we just gave even 1 second a day to doing a good deed the world would be a much better place to live in. I always try to be kind to people for e.g. this morning I got up to make my parents a drink of tea and they said thank you and smiled. It just made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! xxx