Spread A Little Bit of Love

CazGirl

Pink...that's beautiful. :tears: You had me tearing up, too.

Everybody here..wow. It's so refreshing to see that there are other people in this world who are kind to strangers, and instead of giving out dirty looks, they give out a little something that could make someone's day, or even their life.

You people amaze and inspire me.

Ha ha Cazgirl was saying about giving 'stories' like that their own thread - which technically this thread is.

I think the mfc has alot of more serious wisdom, tales and advice to offer, it would be good to advocate it.

Anyway ill be back in a while, mid cooking dinner then i have to go and walk a dog :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm,

Well today i saw an elderly women fall, she was probly about 85, I tried to dive to catch her but i was too far away...What upset me was that i was the only one to go over and help her. People were doing there own thing and just ignoring this poor elderly women struggeling to get up off the floor. Even some teenage yobs were laughing. But I helped her up to her feet,picked her walking stick off the ground and called and ambulance because she had banged her head on the side of the pavement and was bleeding a little. She didnt really thank me becasue she was too shocked and a little confused i think. But knowing that i helped her when other poeple didnt made me feel good:)

you know what else makes me smile? your signature :roftl:

:roftl: Makes me smile all the time! Glad it spreads the love.:naughty:

Ha ha Cazgirl was saying about giving 'stories' like that their own thread - which technically this thread is.

I think the mfc has alot of more serious wisdom, tales and advice to offer, it would be good to advocate it.

Anyway ill be back in a while, mid cooking dinner then i have to go and walk a dog :)

I know, MFC turns into therapy sessions sometimes.:roftl:

Hmmm,

Well today i saw an elderly women fall, she was probly about 85, I tried to dive to catch her but i was too far away...What upset me was that i was the only one to go over and help her. People were doing there own thing and just ignoring this poor elderly women struggeling to get up off the floor. Even some teenage yobs were laughing. But I helped her up to her feet,picked her walking stick off the ground and called and ambulance because she had banged her head on the side of the pavement and was bleeding a little. She didnt really thank me becasue she was too shocked and a little confused i think. But knowing that i helped her when other poeple didnt made me feel good:)

I can't believe some people just keep walking or even laugh when things like that happen.:boxed:

THIS made my day...i've just discovered it! :wub2:

pink, have you ever posted it in MFC?

thanks pinkunicorn....:wub2:

oh thanks for that robie!

Hmmm,

people are so careless and thoughtless nowadays!!! it makes me so angry!!! nice to see that WE'RE the kind, thoughtful and loving people! good on ya hun!

The MFC is much much more than just a fan club! That's one of the reasons I love it so much :wub2:

what have i done?

well one of the most annoying girls i know, who even threatened my life once, had lost all her friends and was really depressed for awhile. she even started slitting her wrist, and all her friends backed away from her(i dont blame them). eventually it got to the point where she was suicidal and none of her friends even cared. but i offered to be her friend, as much as i despised her. one day she told me and some of my friend she was gonna kill herself that night. all of my friends were like "breana, she is just looking for attention, who cares?" but in the end i convinced them that we had to speak to the guidance counsiler, and now my 'aquintance' is doing much better. i was proud of myself i guess cuz if she wasnt just looking for attention, i basically saved her life!

what have i done?

well one of the most annoying girls i know, who even threatened my life once, had lost all her friends and was really depressed for awhile. she even started slitting her wrist, and all her friends backed away from her(i dont blame them). eventually it got to the point where she was suicidal and none of her friends even cared. but i offered to be her friend, as much as i despised her. one day she told me and some of my friend she was gonna kill herself that night. all of my friends were like "breana, she is just looking for attention, who cares?" but in the end i convinced them that we had to speak to the guidance counsiler, and now my 'aquintance' is doing much better. i was proud of myself i guess cuz if she wasnt just looking for attention, i basically saved her life!

sometimes we really have to swallow our pride, and you did just that. Love they enemy, love thy neighbour as it supposedly goes.

at least she learned a lesson, i hope. give yourself a pat on the back breana, a lot of people wouldnt have done what you did.

also, every couple of weeks i make some pressies for the people getting chemo at the locl hospital and bring them to the the people! its so nice to see them smiling because i have had to witness a lot of people i know going through what these people with cancer do, and it great to make someone feel better, even if its just for a moment!

also, every couple of weeks i make some pressies for the people getting chemo at the locl hospital and bring them to the the people! its so nice to see them smiling because i have had to witness a lot of people i know going through what these people with cancer do, and it great to make someone feel better, even if its just for a moment!

Oh Breana I had no idea you were this caring!!! :wub2: you're such a little gem!

aww thats so sweet caz!! haha

I love to be nice!!!

It's amazing how if you go to the cashier to buy something and you say "hello, how are you?" and they look all surprised. And the lady said to me "oh i dont hear that very often haha." seriously, people must be more polite and kind to others. It doesn't take much! Just a few seconds :wink2:

I love to spread love! :wub2:

Yay caz for spreading the love! :wub2: