Mika and Perez's curious connection

IngievV

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know! I know! :roftl:

I hope it doesn't end in Perez planning something evil though, not saying he would, just hope he doesn't... :shocked:

I'm more concerned about what the mikster decides to do..especially in the next 24hours:mf_rosetinted:

*is confused* I is confused. but i don't think mika is gay and if he is, so what, i won't marry him like i told my classmates, but i'll still be a fan :biggrin2:

Same. I mean... Elton John's gay and he's a major musical success! Well... I won't say that... but a lot of people would! Sooo... It wouldn't make his music change anyway would it?

Same. I mean... Elton John's gay and he's a major musical success! Well... I won't say that... but a lot of people would! Sooo... It wouldn't make his music change anyway would it?

exactly. Gay people are like straight people with different interests, doesn't make their voices change or whatever, and if it did make people more successful to not be gay, I'd be ashamed of our world.

exactly. Gay people are like straight people with different interests, doesn't make their voices change or whatever, and if it did make people more successful to not be gay, I'd be ashamed of our world.

Same again. Espiecially someone as talented as Mika. Maybe that's why he won't say, he thinks he will upset one of the groups of people that listen to his music so he chooses not to say because he loves music so much... I hope that's not why, but thats one of the reasons I can think of...

Same again. Espiecially someone as talented as Mika. Maybe that's why he won't say, he thinks he will upset one of the groups of people that listen to his music so he chooses not to say because he loves music so much... I hope that's not why, but thats one of the reasons I can think of...

I agree completely! Just being his self got him a HUGE gay following! And i guess most of them either truly or want to believe he is of their sexuality, and him saying he's not might upset them or saying he is might upset the straight girl fans who truly would like to believe he will marry them.

I agree completely! Just being his self got him a HUGE gay following! And i guess most of them either truly or want to believe he is of their sexuality, and him saying he's not might upset them or saying he is might upset the straight girl fans who truly would like to believe he will marry them.

Yeah... Let's all stand together and say we don't care either way and will still love him and his music. Harah!

I hope he reads this and understands we love him no matter what. Heck i thought freddie mercury was hot, even though he liked men.

Agreed!

Alot of people did, I've never really been into Freddie Mercurys music so much... which is why the Mika/Freddie Comparison always confuses me :blink:

I think the reason as to why Perez has kept his mouth shut about Mika is because that Perez can't just be a lonely bloke all his life and live on his website the whole time, he has to have friends too, and if he gets on really well with Mika and thinks he's wicked, then he won't say stuff on his site that Mika doesn't want said. That's what I think anyway.

I think the reason as to why Perez has kept his mouth shut about Mika is because that Perez can't just be a lonely bloke all his life and live on his website the whole time, he has to have friends too, and if he gets on really well with Mika and thinks he's wicked, then he won't say stuff on his site that Mika doesn't want said. That's what I think anyway.

That's possible... Perez has to have some celebs that he doesn't destroy! :roftl:

Agreed!

Alot of people did, I've never really been into Freddie Mercurys music so much... which is why the Mika/Freddie Comparison always confuses me :blink:

I'm a massive freddie fan, I did my speech on him and I aput him in my school scrapbook, i don't see the comparison vocally but i deffinitely see some behavioural comaparisons, I think Fred was a bit more..uhm mature, [sorry meek] vocally, but he was also a lot older than mika which makes me think mika is going to change his style later on.

I'm a massive freddie fan, I did my speech on him and I aput him in my school scrapbook, i don't see the comparison vocally but i deffinitely see some behavioural comaparisons, I think Fred was a bit more..uhm mature, [sorry meek] vocally, but he was also a lot older than mika which makes me think mika is going to change his style later on.

Thats possible, a lot of people if they make comebacks change there style. Pink did as an excample. She changed from pop/dance/rap songs to rock for her comeback. Not much difference but rock was the offical style on most of her comeback songs.

Someone said Perez is a member of this site? Where did he post? What is his screen name? Just curious as to what he has said personally. Also, maybe they are just friends! Celebs need friends too. And, if you are a good friend then you just keep your/their private life out of it. Out of respect, not hiding anything.

Someone said Perez is a member of this site? Where did he post? What is his screen name? Just curious as to what he has said personally. Also, maybe they are just friends! Celebs need friends too. And, if you are a good friend then you just keep your/their private life out of it. Out of respect, not hiding anything.

Yeah... It's just over things that they have said and things that is what we're confused about. :wink2: I just hope it doesn't end up hurting either of them in the end :boxed: