The mika's SCARVES thread

sarah90

So this is kinda on topic and kinda not...this is how I learned to knit. I knitted my cousins scarves for Christmas and they loved them.

oh nifty! and thats definitely on topic- much more so than we are lol. there we go with my on topicness above!

hahaha i did the same thing with trade marking the numbers my favorite was 1' date='234 posts lol i remember when i went through an obsessive compulsive stage when i was about 10 where i would say 11:11/1:11/ 2:22/ 3:33 for the whole minute... i would do it every hour till 6 and when it was 12:34 i got especially excited lol it got my parents soo pissed off lol they were about to ship me off to boarding school towards the end of that stage hehehe:naughty:[/quote']

Oh, i'm OCD as well, i did things a lot like that, but it would take a long time to explain so i wont- but basically we're awesome:thumb_yello: :wink2: lol

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so agree with you about scarves on men! What is it about them that they look so good on men?! I don't get it but they dooo! :naughty::bleh:

I think that a lot of it has to do with how the scarf is worn!!! Even the goofiest looking dude can look hot with a scarf if he wears it right!! hehe It's all about style....