The mika's SCARVES thread

sarah90

okay, okay, okay, so that's the deal.. I looove scarves.. I have tons of scarves!! in Fmbm's thread (BLENDER: The Best List 2008 ) they say that his trademark is those long, dandy scarves. ..so.... lovinnggg scarves myself, i decided to create this thread to put in one place all the pictures of mika wearing any kind of scarf..

so if you have any... post post post..

thank you!!:woot_jump:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOOOOVE scarves! just today (we r packing to move) and my mom was like :shocked: u have to many scarves!!!! hahaha

what can i do!? i love them :)

u know in brighton concert Cherisee saw my scarve and said she loves it! :mf_rosetinted:

i LOOOOVE scarves! just today (we r packing to move) and my mom was like :shocked: u have to many scarves!!!! hahaha

what can i do!? i love them :)

u know in brighton concert Cherisee saw my scarve and said she loves it! :mf_rosetinted:

totally understand you!! I think I have a scarf that goes with every outfit I have..! do u have a picture of the scarf Cherisse loved?

here is another one from mikagasmic

wine.jpg

I was also wondering if this was a scarf.. I guess it is.. he always has to put something around his neck..:mf_lustslow:

it's a decorative scarf i think. i thought it was part of his jacket at first, but a closer look proved me wrong.

Anyways, i also made him a scarf not too long ago, its bright blue, black and white. i wonder if he'll wear it ever hehe:):wub2:

totally understand you!! I think I have a scarf that goes with every outfit I have..! do u have a picture of the scarf Cherisse loved?

here is another one from mikagasmic

wine.jpg

here is a pic from the blog i did of london...

22.jpg

it was in brighton!